Project members:

Luna Nicke: lunatikculture.near

Alessandra Scoffi: alessandrascoffi.near

João Freire: forestusoberus.near

DAO: changarecords.sputnik-dao.near

Funding Period: May

Specific projects:
We are currently working in 2 long term projects
Changa Records (event organizer): we intend to do an event in June 18 (correct date)
Changa Records (label): - we aim to develope our label by onboard our artists in Near Protocol, creating our mintbase and NFT’s with the artist’s work.

FUNDS REQUESTED:

Changa Records (event organizer)::

-Fractal Atmosphere: 2400 USD

BUFFER: 80 USD
Like explained in our April Report, due to a miss calculation we need a buffer to pay out the rest from ourApril Bounty

BOUNTY: 200 USD

Changa Records (label):

-We have no projects to happen in May. Still enjoying the ride of our first release.
https://changarecordsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/changa-records-vol-1//123456

Council Matters:
Council work 64 USD * 3 = 192 USD
External help in council matters:
Since the beggining, we are getting supported with some guides by thefalmon.near and tabear.near so we think a share of this fund request should be to pay out their help
64 USD * 2 = 128
Sub-total = 320 USD

TOTAL ASKED = 3000 USD (262N)

Reference: 1N = 11,44 USD

Near price today, chart, market cap & news | CoinGecko 3rd May 2022 X Lisbon Time!

:NOTE: After approved, all payout proposals will be for the N values displayed here; members of the Changa Records DAO council and members of the community will have to use this as reference when asking for rewards. Those will be fixed once and if the request is approved by the council of the Creatives DAO. This must be done in order to protect the DAOs funds, otherwise we risk being unable to fulfill our commitments. That also means that members can ask for their payout at any point during the month. The conversion rate will be the adapted according to the N value on the day the funding proposal is submitted.

All are welcome to join us to talk and see our projects.

Facebook: Changa Records
Instagram: Login • Instagram

1 Like

Hi Changa Records Team!

It’s cool that you are planning for what looks like to be a nice event. A few things to note here;

First is that, in my opinion, your report and proposal seem to lack a bit of detail. I think it could be really helpful to share more information about this event that you are creating with the community. What is the purpose, where is the location, how long is it, how can the NEAR community engage?

Second, there has been an update to the funding process of Creatives DAO. As more DAOs enter the ecosystem we decided to tier the funding into 3 steps in order to build trust with entering community projects. This means, since you are in your second month of requesting funds, that your funding limit is $3000. Next month after a clear report you can have the opportunity to request the full $5000. You can check out the full update here:

Third, I am wondering what “Bracelets printing” is?

Lastly, it would be super helpful to separate your different projects into separate posts. In this case, making a separate post for your event and then linking it to this overall proposal would be ideal for organization! Here are a few examples:

2 Likes

Hi! Thanks for the advises. We changed the proposal with the guides you provide to us.

1 - We hiperlinked our separated projects introductions
2- We proposed to create a bounty in order to engage with the community
3- We extra detailed our Report and Proposal and added extra NFT to ou mintbase
4- We ajusted our fund request amount, we didnt know about the change
5- We added more info about the event

Once again, thanks for the guide you provide :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for all the adjustments! Perhaps I did not communicate well, I see you hyperlinked your project introductions but what we are hoping for is for you to create a separate monthly post for your event, including all information about the event, that will then be linked to this overall proposal. I added some examples of what this looks like above!

1 Like

Ahhhh got it! We will do it. Understood :wink:

Thank you for making these shifts! I’m happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

2 Likes