[Approved] Captured (my First NFT EP) April 2022

Hello NXM and the NEAR community
I extend my greetings to all council members in the NEAR Ecosystem and the web3

I am samson Chukwu current NXM Discord moderator, I also am a member of the C1 guild Events Planning Team alongside @Dedeukwu @JCB .
For the past few months I have watched,shown support and supervised some artists within the Ecosystem create beautiful music and properly Tapping into the decentralized power of the Web3.
Before my journey as a Talent manager I have been an artist writing my own songs, https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=552567734851192&set=a.528001670641132&type=3 Recorded songs and also performed far back as 2009-2014 Redirecting... Before I eventually took up Talent management, in this years I have traveled within nigeria performing my music and sharing my story.
I was and I am still a creative and for some time now I have been writing some songs and I’ll love the opportunity to become a contributor in the ecosystem as an artist, Thus the EP titled CAPTURED, it’s a 3 song EP that has come through my experiences from web2 and the transition into web3 which is been a continuous process with constant experiences from things happening around us.
The EP is Targeted to be produced abs released in April,
The song is a story I would love to share which will be minted in the NXM mint-base and using my skill as a Talent manager I will Tap into the social media as tool to promote this EP, Ranging from Tiktok, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and some Radio stations.
With my skill and working with @ELKHUSH who is got over 30,000 streams on YouTube for his music Video and over 115,000 streams across audio streaming platforms and Radio Air reviews I can well promote This EP as I also will be Featuring @ELKHUSH and one other artist in the ecosystem, Production will be done by a very good Producer who is worked with some Nigerian Afro artist like @perruzi @wandecoal @officialidowest just to name a few he is also produced for Elkhush.
And it will be an Onboarding opportunity of this producer and sound engineer into the NXM community.

And art work will be done by @boy_chula
The EP will take about 2weeks and 5days, To be released on or before the 20th of April 2022, and will be closely monitored for Lyrics and delivery by an external A&R.
I hope The NxM and the Near Ecosystem will see this step worthy of support. @Monish016 @Paul

• Music production and recording for the three (3) songs : $200
  • Mixing and mastering for the three (3) songs: $210
  • Social media promotion: $60
  • Artwork: $30

Total: $500 45.48 N

Requesting 50% of the Funding Amount in order to get the project started.

Target wallet: sammiee.near

5 Likes

Hi @Sammiee, thank you for your proposal. Council will review by the due time.

Meanwhile, please update information & structure your proposal following this guideline: [Guide] NxM Projects Grant Application (Stream Two)

2 Likes

Thanks, I have applied and followed the NXM guidelines and done the registration too
Thanks

1 Like

Dear @Sammiee,

Please be informed that your proposal has been approved!

Feel free to request 50% of the requested funds to NxM.

Once your project will be ready please share your artworks and details with NxM Social Media Team in order to promote it on Twitter and Instagram - Telegram: Contact @nxmsocialmedia

We are implementing a new process of NxM membership via NEAR Guilds App, please join there, as stated wallets there will have privilege to request funding from NxM.

In order to join, please do the following steps:

• Open NEAR Guilds App https://app.nearguilds.com
  • Find NxM Guild​
  • Log to the app using your NEAR wallet​
  • Join the community using your NEAR wallet!

Also, feel free to leave your feedback here, when you will be doing the report, after the delivered show.

1 Like

Thanks so much to you and other council members for giving me the opportunity.

Hello great minds in the NxM guild and all over the Near ecosystem.
It’s been a great feeling and am honored by the opportunity given me to do my First Audio NFT project.
Today I am very excited to share a sneak peek to the art work for my EP (CAPTURED).
It’s been a continuous process and progress as we advance into the next phase (Production).

May I also announce my intentions to do a build up of Art collection through This Artwork as I also will be minting it and it’s collections as NFT in due time.

So much thanks to @NxM @Monish016 @Paul @vandal @williamx @rhymetaylor @bonepolice @creativesdao-council and the entire Members of this forum and the Web3 for believing in dreams and making an effort to make them come true.
Thanks
And I will be back again to give more updates and follow ups regarding this Project

8 Likes

This art is dope! We’re looking forward to watching how the project comes together.

5 Likes

Thanks bro and I am excited to share with you all

3 Likes

Hello awesome community members, creatives and investors in the Near ecosystem

I am super excited to announce to you all that my First NFT EP (CAPTURED) is Minted and available in the NXM mint base store
Please I invite and enjoy everyone to show support, get a copy and hear my transition story and a little about my experience in the Web3 space and Near’s Value to me.

So much thanks to @NxM and it’s council members @Monish016 @Paul @williamx @rhymetaylor and others
Also thanks to @creativesdao-council for the support

I’ll thank also @ELKHUSH for the role he is played, @Billibillion also for the work put in and my producer Showboy for the sound

Here are the Links:
Announcing to Collectors,Investors and everyone here/ Lovers of Good music @JCB @Dedeukwu

https://www.mintbase.io/thing/hHfeTFXDNHu7Ca-UHeEn1W4zDGPtuPDsrKRhK8IX7bQ:nxm.mintbase1.near
My Single “On Time”

https://www.mintbase.io/thing/To1gWksVFEfOBpQxNqhgZZR-srR5ub12ZA36HUeFBbU:nxm.mintbase1.near

Sammiee + Billi “Afterwards”

https://www.mintbase.io/thing/ixud9HeJSBxHaoxELEppzEV1CsQi8DNXol3BO78PkV0:nxm.mintbase1.near

Sammiee + elkhush “Case Closed”

Thank you all for this opportunity

5 Likes