[Closed] cankaya meeting with near - october 20-21

Hi.
In your offer there is an item creating Near wallets for participants. What are these wallets created for and will they be used by these users in the future? As far as I know, the creation of Near Wallet is 0.1 Near. Will a 1350 Near Wallet be created? Will the rewards be fulfilled according to some conditions or in a random order?
Thx :blush:

6 Likes

Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit

12 Likes

11 Likes

Hello, rewards will be given like a kahoot game succesfull or quiz succesfull. It’s according to the understanding of near and making some good stuff about near.

About near wallet, you are right this a mistake of mine. I will reprepare. Without it all is look nice am i right? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m Öykü Çoban , Project Manager of Çankaya University Blockchain Community. Since our establishment we have had the opportunity to meet various people due to our participation in many events. Among these events NEAR Ankara event was one of the most impressive.
And now we want to create a nice atmosphere by organizing our own event where we will explain NEAR’s ecosystem to students in our college as well as our network outside of school. We are looking forward to recieve your support in order to make this happen. Hope we can work together.

10 Likes

Hello. Have you organized any events before? We already have one of the best teams in Türkiye who hold great meetups.

5 Likes

Hi.
I can’t know the prices for services and rent of your area. I couldn’t find video tutorials on Twitter. Do you have videos of lessons and lectures? Submit a link to the video materials.

1 Like

Hi.
I’m sorry. I was not careful in calculating the cost of creating wallets. The cost of creating wallets is 0.1 Near, not 0.1 dollars. You can enter data on the cost of creating a wallet with an approximate account of the number of new wallets. I apologize again for my mistake on the forum.

2 Likes

Yes we allready educated by this team in Ankara Near Meeting. We organized many events as you can see in instagram-twitter.

5 Likes

As i write in excel there is no rent price, its our university. Just for stands we will pay and it will be more economical.

6 Likes

Ah it’s also my mistake thanks for correction i will make it correct right now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@pathfinder one picture from we were educated by Turkey Near Team in Ankara. That was great event.

8 Likes

@cryptocredit @Klint @David_NEAR

4 Likes

I’m Hikmetcan ALTAŞ, External Relations Coordinator and Vice President of Çankaya University Blockchain Community. We have been working devotedly since the day we established our community. We met a lot of people by participating in many events. Among these events we attended, NEAR’s event was the one that impressed us the most. Before this event, I didn’t know that much about NEAR, but after participating in this event, NEAR’s projects caught my attention and we started working hard to find a place for ourselves in this family. By talking about NEAR at our school with our community, we will make our friends aware of these projects and contribute to the growth of the NEAR population. In order to do this in the most correct way, we ask for your support. I hope we will be together in this beautiful event.

11 Likes

I’m Ata Doruk Çakmak. I’m the vice president of our society. We have attended lots of entertaining and learning events since our establish. We had the chance to get to know lots of projects and Near was the most exciting project between all of them. So we would like to organize our own Near event. We will tell about Near and create a well-bonded environment that consists of people with knowledge about the blockchain of Near in our school.

11 Likes

I’m Dilara Bayındır, Event Manager of Çankaya University of Blockchain Community. As a community, we participated in many events. At these events, we had the opportunity to meet new people and listen to their projects. In this way, we have had great experiences that we have developed ourselves. We would like to organize an event where we will introduce the Near project and its ecosystem to the students of our school, with the experience we have gained and with your help. As a team, we are already very excited for this event.

10 Likes

I’m Mesude Gökpınar, Internal Relations Coordinator of Çankaya University Blockchain Community. Since the establishment of our club, we have been participating in various events, online or physically.One of them was the Ankara Near event, the organization and project of which I participated with my teammates, which was very exciting. With this motivation, we aim to organize our own Near event to our friends and environment with the opportunities you will offer on our campus. As the blockchain community, we are already very excited.

10 Likes

I’m Barkın Sarıkartal. My role in Çankaya University Blockchain Community is video editing. We have been participating most of the events in Turkey about crypto since we established our community. We also participated Near Ankara event and it was very inspiring. With this inspiration, we aim to organize our own Near event on our campus with the opportunities you will offer us. I hope we will be together in this beautiful event and inspire our friends who are on our campus.

9 Likes

Event Template

8 Likes

@marketingdao-council :slight_smile: Could you look at the proposal?