[Closed] campaign cohort circle onboarding NEAR for AjoDAO

We want to onboard new users by creating NEAR wallets from the AjoDAO campaign.

Currently, we are gathering data on potential user demographics.
We have also been able to mint our "AjoDAO Jasper Campaign " NFT which new users can claim as FREE drops only if they have successfully created/ connected NEAR Wallet during our onboarding process for new signups on ajoDAO.

AjoDAO is financially transparent, having a solid KYC process that is easy and quick is very important and we consider using a service similar to https://sumsub.com to handle that or we do the KYC manually ourselves.

We need to prepare and test our onboarding flow before making the announcement on social media. However, before then, we will be sharing social media posts that backlinks to our blog post hub.

Our AjoDAO Jasper Campaign will run from DEC 2022 until MARCH 2023. This will allow us to get the word out so we can have a successful campaign.

@David @shiftshapr @Guro we will be discussing and updating this proposal in the coming days please let us know your thoughts.

3 Likes

Sounds good.

Please share more details.

E.g., how are you going to attract users, what is the criteria for their participation, what si the flow for the onboarding? What are the goals of the jasper campaign?

2 Likes

Hello! Could you please fill out the form? Thank you!

Hi @deejaydev

Not sure if this was meant to be a community post or it’s a proposal.

Have you checked out some of the previous projects that have received funding?

You’re missing the structure needed for me to review. Please resubmit and also fill out the form linked below.

Why don’t you use keypom or Satori to give NFT right when they make wallet

Thanks so much @Dacha. I will be using the docs you shared as a reference. I guess I’ll resubmit our proposal… Thanks again

Based on your last post i am moving this proposal to Closed