[ Approved] C1 Guild November Social Media Management

Hello, @marketingdao-council
We at C1 guild has been on the drive to get more users into the NEAR ecosystem and getting creatives help to mint their art as NFTs, we’ve been doing this through the various social media platforms we’ve created for the C1 Guild which has been on the side of increase since it been created.
Having managed the TWITTER, DISCORD, FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM page alongside the councils of the guild these past months, ways I have devised to get more audience has been the constant activity on every page and sharing of every work and updates in the guild, which has yielded great results in driving more traffic. we having triple the number of the followers in the previous month.

This November, I will engage rigorously in the drive for more push that will get many users into the NEAR ecosystem by creating five (5) social post on every of the C1 social media weekly which involves DISCORD, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM. Posts which will be including the NFTs minted to the C1 Guild store and auction house, news and development updates on the guild and contributions of the creatives that are willing to dedicate their time to the goals.
This can help us gain many more followers and engagements in the social handles as well as the ecosystem. with the help of graphics artwork illustrating the C1 Guild mission from the community will help us achieve this.

Here’s link to metrics of the previous month:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-4F5XFkjN-6R0hbDABVaiiHRB5Dbfc_s

I request funding to carry out this project in the C1 Guild managing the TWITTER, DISCORD, FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM page for this month of November.

Payout: — NEAR 73 = $700
Wallet: Purpledot.near

@JCB @Dedeukwu

7 Likes

Well deserved @Purpledots keep up the plans let’s fly :rocket:

1 Like

Hi @Purpledots thanks for your proposal.

To help the Marketing DAO evaluate your proposal could you post links to your accounts on the social platforms please?

Many thanks

2 Likes

Hello @cryptocredit
Thanks for requesting,

Twitter:

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/chapter1guild/

Discord:
C1 Guild

Instagram:
I’m on Instagram as dum_unu. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. Instagram

1 Like

How many community moderators are we paying? The impressions and followers seem a bit small for the payout requested.

2 Likes

Hello @marketingdao-council,
What’s the take on proposals still awaiting your decisions

1 Like

Hey guys, happy to move this to Approved

Please note: The payout process is changing. Do not submit a funding request to the DAO. I’ll update this thread when the process is live and clarified.

2 Likes

Hey,

Thanks for your patience!

The new funding process is now live, you can follow the instructions here to request your funding:

1 Like

Hello @marketingdao-council thanks for your help
But I don’t think the new payout process is live yet or something cuz haven’t received the said mail for KYC.

Hey gm,

It is live, have you filled out the form here:

1 Like

Yes. I filled out the form already.

1 Like

Should get an email pretty soon!

1 Like

Yeah, I have now completed the KYC. :pray:

1 Like

The poll created on Astro got 3 approval before the timer expires. What now?

The finance team will reach out to facilitate the NEAR distribution

1 Like

Hey hey :wave:
I have a little mix up with the new payout process. The KYC has failed twice;it rejected the document attached. Prompted use of passport hence the government’s issued ID wasn’t accepted
What can I do ? my passport won’t be ready till a month or more. Would appreciate if anything else would suffice

1 Like

Good evening. Could you please ask your question here ? Thank you

2 Likes

You’ll need to work with the Finance team via email to push through the KYC with an alternative document, we don’t have access to it at this time.

2 Likes

Oh. Thank you for your help :pray:

1 Like

Hi :wave:. All process for payout has been completed including the KYC that has been passed
But payout hasn’t been received @mecsbecs