(Closed) C1 Guild January social media management and marketing budget

Hello @marketingdao-council my name is Blessed, I’m the social media lead for C1 Guild and it’s my Pleasure to share with you our plan for January.

Last social media funding report: C1 September 2022 social media (Report)

1)We are expanding our community to the core Northern part of Nigeria who are majorly Hausa’s. We are currently having talks with Various crypto and web3 communities for collaboration to teach their members about the Near ecosystem using Hausa language. We already created a distinct telegram channel dedicated to this task and in few days, we’ve had 53 Hausa speaking individuals who are excited about Near join. We can’t wait to see what the coming weeks holds for us.

1. We are working on our Membership NFT card (Utility card) super headed by @Dedeukwu

2. Promoting and collaborating with other Sister communities like Near Insider, metapool, Kulukulu, Shinny gloves, Near Week and Rising DAO which we are currently working with to list am amazing NFT project titled “Artist from another planet” dropping on 21st of January. The Series was written by Sarah kornfeld, co founder of Rising DAO featuring some amazing talents from C1 guild like @Dedeukwu, @reespect etc. It tells the stories of African creatives, cultural innovation, and the impact of Near Protocol in building a better and safer lives for creatives.

3. Alongside our weekly community hangout via twitter space, we will like to host a 1 hour space meeting titled “Ask anything Near” where we get to provide answers to questions relating to Near, give clarity, attract and unboard new members and also provide guidance for wallets creation and customization to our new members.

5)Helping creatives produce, mint and sell NFTs .

Social media pages:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dum_unu?t=b1KT_p663fWzxKlY8ri6ow&s=09
Instagram:@dum_unu
Facebook:C1_Guild

OBJECTIVES:

CONTENTS:

1. 280 character social media written content focused on Near awareness and Web2.
  2. Infographics.

SPACE MEETINGS:
1)4 weekly community hangouts.
2)2 ask anything Near meetings.
3)Attend atleast 2 other Near communities space meetings.

COMMUNITY BUILDING:

1. unboard 10 new members into the Near protocol.

2. 10 new active and customised wallets.

3. grow our twitter audience by 20 percent, Facebook and Instagram by 5 percent.

DELIVERABLES:
    Twitter: daily posts.

• 5 infographics, a 280 character
    written content for
    near awareness, 1 announcement
    post,
    Live tweeting.
    Total : 30 posts a month (minus live
    tweets)
    Budget: 125 USD

INSTAGRAM: daily posts.
5 infographics,
1 announcement post,
1 insta stories.
1 written Near awareness
Post.
Total: 32 posts a month.

BUDGET: 125 USD.

FACEBOOK: daily post.
5 infographics,
1 announcement post.
1 Near awareness written
content.
Total: 30 posts a month.
BUDGET: 125 USD.

KP1:

TWITTER:
Impression: minimum of 40 thousand.
Views: minimum of 40 thousand.
Retweets: minimum of 20.

FACEBOOK:
Reach: minimum of 3000
Likes, comments, shares.

INSTAGRAM:
Reach: minimum of 5 thousand.
Likes, views, comments.

Bounties: 20 dollars bounties for four best questions during our “Ask anything Near” space meeting.
(2 per meeting )

Total budget: 395 USD.

Targeted wallet: Blessedchidi.near.
Name: ohadoma Blessed Chidiebube.

@Dedeukwu @reespect

4 Likes

Hi @Blessedchidi

I’m struggling to determine what vertical this project falls under. Unfortunately, the project doesn’t align with the new KPIs outlined by the Near Foundation. I cannot support this initiative at this time.

Hello @Klint , good afternoon and a very happy new year to you. I will like to assume that I understand what you mean by “vertical” the proposal falls under and provide the following explanation.

The funding proposal is for content production and dissemination and the contents will be in the following categories:

1)content-writing-news.
2) content-visuals-infographics.

The written contents will be focused on Near Activities while the infographics will be used to publicize our community projects in the Near protocols, fliers for our AMA sessions and Ask Anything Near sessions which are focused on teaching people about Near, it’s Blockchain and the web3. Also unboarding new members into the community while providing guidance and assistance on how to navigate the platform, wallet creation and customisation.

We have a good number of readers, reach and impression and intend to do even better this month and it is important to keep our social media pages active and running. I hope this provides some clarity. Thank you

1 Like

Hello guys! Have you reached Sankore 2.0 hub?

Hello @Dacha.
No, we haven’t.
Do we need to? If yes, can you please provide directives on how we should go about it. Thank you for your help, always!

Although the last time you redirected us to Sankore 2.0, we researched on the community and later spoke to few persons in the community and was told that they only provide grants to Web3 and Blockchain development projects that targets Africa and not social media promotion projects. This was in December.

Let me also add that Sankore majorly operate in Kenya while C1 guild isn’t a regional community although most of the members of our community are Nigerians but we have members from Canada, USA etc and our operations aren’t only focused on one region.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi @Blessedchidi i have reviewed you proposal and the comments from fellow council.

Unfortunately i cannot support as i do not see where this adds value to achieve Near ecosystem goals.
I would echo the suggestion to get in touch with Sankore 2.0 if you intend to take this project forward.
Moving to Closed

May I ask why we are constantly being redirected to Sankora 2.0?

There are also regional Hubs in other places, why aren’t every community dominated by people from those continent being redirected to those regional Hubs?

I could literally see proposals with similar focus and aims from other people being approved so it’s only fair that I ask questions and get answers.

What exactly is the problem, why are we being redirected to Sankora even though this proposal is clearly a marketing proposal?

1 Like

@Dacha @Klint @cryptocredit @marketingdao-council I really hope you guys can at least provide answers to my questions, we deserve that much.

3 Likes