[APPROVED] BURLESQUE DAO - August- 2022

It’s right here. Thank you

1 Like

@creativesdao-council @Monish016 @Paul @williamx @Cryptonaut tagging for visibility

3 Likes

Great idea. It will be great to see this actualize

1 Like

Thank you … Burlesque all the way​:boom::boom::boom::boom::100:

1 Like

Im so happy to be part of this

1 Like

Hey @Romanus & Burlesque DAO, first of all thank you for the proposal. Some really interesting projects in here. I would advise that each of the projects above could have individual titles for clarity sake and also added in the budget the amount requested for council.

I´ve left some comments in some of the projects for you to review.

Thanks

2 Likes

Perfect​:+1:…I believe he will do just that @Romanus … burlesque dao highlighted great project … I wish they are approved

2 Likes

Hello @ted.iv kindly check it out … I’m done putting my proposal for better clarification according to your advice. If you have any project that isn’t clarified , please do let us know. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello, team! Instead of naming hyperlinks with “here”, kindly change it to the actual title instead, like: ONE MINUTE JOKE ONLINE

Also, are you going to facilitate these contest inside NEAR with NEARians, or are you going to onboard comedians to NEAR to join?

Thanks @kc_sollano for giving me a better understanding. According to what i quoted, this contest is focused on onboarding comedians to Near. But it’s also opened to Nearians.

1 Like

Hey BURLESQUE DAO,
A couple of questions from me:

1. When do you plan to start minting your content?
  2. What marketplace are you going to use?
  3. Are you going to have your own smart contract?
  4. What wallet is going to be responsible for minting?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

@Paul

Hi, thank you for your reply, as this is going to our first month of carrying out projects, Our plan is to use this month to gather contents from the creatives in our community, meanwhile we will start minting in our second month of work

We will be using mintbase market place

Yes, Burlesque market place on mintbase that will be focused on minting comic contents from the community, 40% proceeds made from the store will go the Dao , and 60% will go to the creator.

We will be creating a wallet for burlesque dao, but we intend to put our community members through the process of minting, part of our council work Involves teaching community members how to mint, so in some cases the creators of the contents will be added to our store and mint their contents. But In exceptional cases where creators cannot mint, burlesque wallet will be solely responsible for minting.

I hope I’m able to answer all your questions.Thank you

3 Likes

How many comedians are you planning to onboard, monthly? Can you give us KPIs or metrics of success with numbers?

1 Like

@kc_sollano thank you for your feedback

We are looking forward to onboard from 10 - 30 comedians from our contest and also from our event.

Presently we have followers on “Instagram 620” “Facebook 41” “Twitter 317” “Telegram 17”. We are also looking forward to expand our community by 50 - 100 in all platforms

We will be shooting 2 professional skits by two comedians, we will be having a physical and metaverse event. We will be minting content from our video skit and also from our event. We will also be minting content by comedy writers.

1 Like

What i deleted was my personal tactics in encouraging members and growing the community

Dear Burlesque DAO,
Happy to inform you that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators.
Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts .
Also, feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for better organization.

In an effort to become more transparent in decision making I also want to note some highlights why your proposal has been approved:

• organized & well-structured proposal according to the guidelines,
  • clear replies in a good manner,
  • a new content in the Creatives ecosystem,
  • focused actions on the community.

Also, I’d advise you to try to make a connection with NiftyComedians (cc @JackMcDermott) since they are Comedy NFT Marketplace on NEAR which can be an extension to your own store on Mintbase. Maybe even some campaign which you could coordinate together to onboard more comedians to NEAR or host some live shows? Just throwing ideas!

Looking forward to seeing your report, store, and content for NFTs!
Cheers!

7 Likes

@Paul @kc_sollano @ted.iv @williamx :grin: #goddidit

1 Like

Kindly join our telegram group @Paul @williamx @kc_sollano Telegram: Contact @burlequedao . Thank you in adv.

2 Likes

Wow congratulations @Romanus

Of course! Thanks for the invite :slight_smile:

1 Like