@roadworks

@tabear

Target: lens.sputnik-dao.near

Last month’s report: April 2022 Report

Current Balance: 1450.80 USD

Introduction: Yes we cam! 2

Request timeline: monthly

Projects & Timelines:

This is our monthly budget for May and we are proposing the production of 2 videos and a multi-product photoshoot for muti DAO.

We would like to shoot the first video for a series called REVERSE ART which is to be a collection of videos that capture an artistic expression in a way that the lines between past, present and future get blurred. The idea is to shoot in the second half of the month and have it ready to share with the community by the end of the month.

The Black Cat cinema is an open-air cinema project that is planning to launch its second series at Arroz Estudios, this year (for the first time ever) with an NFT ticketing system. Black Cat DAO requested our help to create two videos: one promotional and one documentary video (for NEAR).

Once again we propose to collaborate with the muti DAO providing photo services to capture the artwork from 10 artists. These art pieces will be available on a brand new mintbase store that is being set-up by the muti DAO.

Funding request:

PROPOSAL 1:

Black Cat cinema / Video Shoot: 1150 USD

PROPOSAL 2:

REVERSE ART Series - Part I / Video Shoot: 1200 USD

PROPOSAL 3:

Muti artwork / Photoshoot: 300 USD

Council matters (TG management; budget & report; astro DAO votes, onboarding and training of new community manager (to help promote our DAO), council meetings): 795 USD

Total: 3445 USD

If you want to know more you can reach us through our telegram - LENS DAO Community chat - link: Telegram: Join Group Chat

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m going to ask you to adjust the formatting to the standard pointed out in the guide lines here. Especially putting your latest report here for reference.

Let me know if you have some question =)

2 Likes

Hi Heverton, I now added the timeline and last month’s report. Please let me know, if anything else is missing or needs further clarification / more details. Huge thanks! Christopher

1 Like

Thanks for the updates @roadworks. This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization.

Hello Lens DAO,
What’s your Telegram Group, I would like to join.

I’m a professional Film Maker from Nigeria

Here we go: Telegram: Join Group Chat

Would be awesome having you and others in there. Everyone is welcome to join! <3

1 Like

Have joined fam. Thanks alot

1 Like

I actually shot a music video for a Reggae Artist from Nigeria last month :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow… Would be great to see the end product

1 Like