[CLOSED] [bounty] MASCOT FEMINU

We at FEMINU DAO, have a challenge for the Near community!

We are looking for our MASCOT of the month of May! Drawing, collage or painting.

To participate, you must share your FEMINU DAO inspired MASCOT on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtags: #FEMINUDAO #FEMINUNEAR and tag our Twitter @feminudao and our Instagram @feminudao. And after posting the work and links here on the forum. Remember to put the address of your NEAR wallet.

There will be a vote and the most voted will be chosen to be the FEMINU DAO MASCOT of the month of May.

After the voting, the winner will be added to the FEMINU store, where you must mint the mascot. (Its sale value and royalties are entirely the winner’s).

Appearance:

Technology, Colorful, Free, and FEMINU

Reward:

50 USD for the mascot with the most votes.

Use of the images:

For the historical record of this action we will present the mascot at the FEMINU Inspiration Exhibition at the FEMINU Aquarium. The work will also be featured on our social media and we will also edit our Twitter and Facebook profile and use the work to decorate our top profile image.

We’ll be waiting for you from the 9th to the 11th, Community.

Any questions can be left in the comments below

Nomination Deadline: 09/5/2022 Ă  11/5/2022

Voting date: 12/5/2022 to 13/5/2022

Result: 14/5/2022

Exhibition: 16 to 26/5/22

10 Likes

What a wonderful idea! I’m so excited! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow, this is interesting

1 Like

I have question regarding MASCOT ., is there a specific types of mascot.? Was it like a character mascot or a disney mascot. Kind of confused :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@ImJami2017 Hello, how are you?

The mascot has to be inspired by the FEMINU DAO.
My suggestion is to read a little piece of our introduction.

:heart:

1 Like

Hello Natasha

Can you send the logo of Feminu to me ?
Or can you put here for me?

Can I speak portuguese? rs
My english is too bad

Pode sim. Me envia seu email. Pf :pray::pray:

Gente, licença
Segue minha proposta para Mascote

3 Likes

My artwork for this bounty <3

isadanoninho.near

11 Likes

Ownm que amor Isaaaaa :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Gratidão @LulucaL eu quis criar um ser que não tivesse gênero, fosse mágico e encantado, fosse fofo e delicado, e trouxesse a beleza de uma flor.
Assim como todes na Feminu, somos seres nos seus processos de desabrochar! :two_hearts::cherry_blossom::hibiscus::bouquet::sparkles:

2 Likes

Im working on my entry mascot now. When was the deadline.? , i hope im not late to join.?

1 Like

Can i still submit my entry.? I hvnt finish yet :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

My Art Work for this bounty “MASCOT FEMINU”

I called it “Mommy Long Legs Love” Art. She’s my inspiration for this MASCOT BOUNTY. I choose her character as i see her despiration and dedication wanted to live in this trial world full of pain.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdeNeA-Mbnk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

My near wallet is
jami2017.near

3 Likes

Lindo demais! Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

QUE DEMAIS! Congratulations guys!

3 Likes

Good Morning Community! Congratulations @Isa_Danoninho your mascot was the most voted! If you are not part of the Feminu store come and join, and mint it there!
Let’s put your work in our social networks, sharing your work. We will send the payment soon.

Thank you for your participation!

2 Likes

Only 1 winner will be choosen.?

1 Like

Uhuuuul thank you much everyone!
It’s a honor worked with Feminu!
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes! did you read the bounty? have all the information there :blush: