[APPROVED] Bounties For Monologue Challenge For Thespians DAO (July Edition)

I am @Dandyjj. A Film Maker, Drone Pilot, Lighting Designer and Production Manager base in Lagos, Nigeria.

I am a Co-founder of Thespians DAO; a DAO set up by I and @Roxy to encourage the active participation of Actors and Actresses within the NEAR Protocol and the Web3 Ecosystem at large.

Within our drafted Weekly Activities, we have a Monologue Challenge amongst other interesting activities we will unleash in no distance time

The concept of the Monologue Challenge would allow NEARians in the forum and new users to act and express themselves according to a particular script that will come with the contest.

The participants would:

1. Join Thespians DAO on Telegram
  2. Follow the Thespians DAOs Twitter & Instagram
  3. Do the Monologue Challenge video and share it on Instagram, tagging the Thespians DAO Login • Instagram and Thespians DAO would also repost on their Instagram page.

After the deadline for the submission, the winners would be selected by the Council Members and Film Making Experts contracted by the Thespians DAO. Three winners would be selected; who would win $50 each for the best Monologue Challenge videos submitted.

The challenge would start on 18th July and end on 23rd July, 2022. Winners would be announced on 25th July 2022 by the Council Members.

GOALS:

• To encourage active participation among NEARians
  • To develop video contents for NEAR promotion and awareness
  • To entertain
  • To reach wide range of audience

PROJECT COST:
3 Winners ($50 x 3) - $150

Target Wallet:
thespians.sputnik-dao.near

6 Likes

Great Concept Fam, let’s get this to work! @dandyjj

1 Like