[Approved] Bounties C1 Guild

Good day,

I am proposing the use of bounties for community members willing to actively participate in C1 guild activities.

Members who invite new members to the guild community calls will receive one NEAR per person - up to 10N for the month, and each new member will also receive a wallet and NEAR token for activation.

We will offer a NEAR token to new art contributors to the Mintbase store in preparation for the marketing campaign.

Any remaining NEAR from the bounties will be carried over for the next month where we can start the members.with blank slates.

Total for this is $630 USD / 57N

@Dedeukwu

9 Likes

Hello, how to participate?

3 Likes

Hi there! This is for referrals to C1 community calls and events, plus minting incentives with us.

Our discord is

2 Likes

Hello thank you!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Bounty for minting in the C1AUCTION and onboarding new members…

My name is larkim, I’m a musician from the department of creative arts university of lagos, I have been Interviewed in the C1 workshop,which I made a song to be minted on the store. and I have also been able to onboard a total of 9 (nine) creatives from my school this month…
Here is my near wallet address, (Larkim.near).

Here are the list of creatives that I invited to the C1 Guild and their near wallet addresses…

Supercoolkay… abdulkareem.near
Macjaycee… macjaycee.near
Aster…meetaster.near
Wizprince…wizprince.near
Enzzyboi… enzzyboi.near
Amira …anita12near.near
the alchemist…the_alchemist.near
Demzid… classic_demzid.near
Kedishi
Ayo_art… olawale.near(he was also interviewed in the last workshop

2 Likes

This is from Wiz Prince who is unable to post in the forum

"My name is Wiz-prince , I’m an afro beat singer, i have been a very active member in the C1 guild foundation for the past one and the half month, i have minted one song successfully and I have also been able to onboard one (1) creative this month…
Here is my near wallet address, (wizprince.near)

Here are the list of creative that I invited to the C1 Guild and their near wallet addresses…
Ayohayjay - ayojay.near"

2 Likes

Thanks to the C1 guild community for this great opportunities presented once more, it’s always a great time for me.
for the community call bounties, I invited and they participated during both the Saturday workshop and Sunday community meeting. thompsonanointing1.near is my Near wallet These are my new invites for November.

emzor Lawrence
Wallace prime
OscarMesh
Pepper cee
Chris johnvian
Janielamrifat
Youngwills
Official_zeusO
Somkelennodim
Favourtheking
J sounds
Picturebyvictor
blaaqie

1 Like

My name is larkim, my near wallet id is larkim.near…:I have been able to onboard a number of creatives in the month of November…
These are the near wallet address of people I newly onboarded…
meetaster.near
anita12near.near
enzzyboi.near
supercoolkay.near
classic_demzid.near
This other artist have been very active too in meetings since the past weeks they were onboarded,
Macjaycee.near
the_alchemist.near.
Olawale.near
Wizprince.near…, and they even have their content on the C1AUCTION store, I also ask that they be given the near Bounties as promised for onboarding and minting their works on the store…
Thank you :pray:t5:

1 Like

Cool, he told me as well

We are giving maximum of 10 N per person for inviting 10 or more bro…thanks

1 Like

Thank you @larkim ,as this bounty was announced last week…the creators that minted with us should follow due procedures for their 1 $NEAR payout as well. :raised_hands:t6:

1 Like

I minted last week too… how can I go about that.

My name is WinVerse. I am a cinematographer, and I’ve been an active member in the C1 Guild Foundation for about two months now. I will be minting my first art this week and I was able to onboard three (3) creatives this month who also attended our meeting on Sunday the 28th.
Here, is my near wallet address, (WinVerse.near)

Here are the list of creatives that I invited to the C1 Guild community…
VOC
Lucent1
melnwanguma

1 Like

Thompson. 10 + 13 23N

emzor Lawrence
Wallace prime
OscarMesh
Pepper cee
Chris johnvian
Janielamrifat
Youngwills
Official_zeusO
Somkelennodim
Favourtheking
J sounds
Picturebyvictor
blaaqie

Larkim 5 + 5 10N

meetaster.near
anita12near.near
enzzyboi.near
supercoolkay.near
classic_demzid.near

Wizprince 1 + 1 2N edit here… Plus one minted content for a total of 3N

Ayohayjay - ayojay.near

Supercoolkay… abdulkareem.near 1 + 1 2N

Thirsie

Winverse 3 + 3 6N

VOC
Lucent1
melnwanguma

Total 44N

I will Request payout to the DAO for the 43N and transfer the tokens to the individual wallets.

@Dedeukwu

2 Likes

Thank you for the approval of the bounty…it’s really appreciated…
Macjaycee.near and the_alchemist.near, please these two people were omitted from my list, they are new members and have been attending Saturday’s and Sundays meeting…I will implore the community to see to this…so they can receive their bounty as promised…
I was also interviewed on the Saturday workshop with sterryo, I’m yet to receive the bounty for my interview too… Thank you

2 Likes

We will add 6N
3 for Larkim, 2 for macjaycee and 1 for the alchemist

1 Like