[proposal] Barbara Veiga Talk and Multimedia Exhibition

• Barbara Veiga’s exhibition about the ocean will stay one week at Tataoim restaurant in Lisbon.
  • Barbara’s video-art will be shown at television placed in the restaurant and the fine-art will be exposed and on sale.
  • In the opening day, planned for the first week of May, Barbara will give a talk, about her ocean activism.
  • We are going to produce a video with the Highlights of the opening and post in our YouTube Channel and Instagram.
  • A banner with NEAR Protocol and Tataoim DAO will be placed at the restaurant during that week and further DAO’s events.

About Barbara Veiga:

Barbara Veiga is a photografer, documentarist, artist, activist. Born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Barbara already worked for/with some organizations around the world: Greenpeace, Sea Shepard and Amazon Watch.
With her experience on activism and journalism, Barbara released a book ‘Sete Anos em Sete Mares’ and is the co-founder of Liga das Mulheres pelo Oceano.

About Barbara’s Talks on her own words:

“In addition to the log book ‘Sete Anos em Sete Mares’, artistic performances that enchant, the collection of images captured in dozens of countries, an album of iconographic memories, the body of my work is closed in a cycle of lectures and talks. Meetings are not just engaging stories, but interactive. and deeply connected to the spirit of our time.”

“The sea is immensity and at the same time intimacy. And it was with him that I learned about resilience in isolation and about deprivation, with him I came across the inevitable: an encounter with myself in the midst of wild nature. In addition to the essence of this environment in influencing what was deeper, I worked on meaningful causes, people who shared the same purpose as me. And much more that I want to share with you, bringing together my personal perspective and so many accumulated teachings.”

Barbara’ Official Website

'One Ocean’ Video

‘Navigating Through Elements’ Video

FUNDS needed:
Production (food, transportation) – 100 DAI (tataoim.near)
Bernardo Peixoto - Video and Editing Highlights from Opening - 100 DAI (berpeixoto.near)
Barbara Veiga - 400 DAI
Banner with NEAR Protocol and Tataoim DAO Logos - 50 DAI (tataoim.near)
TOTAL = 650 DAI

Schedule:
Pre Production will take place on May 11th (making the food for the event day).
Opening day on May 12th from 5pm to 10pm: Lisbon time.
Post production from May 13th to October 20th (editing the video and posting on Tataoim Channel on YouTube)
The Exhibition will happen from May 12th till May 20th.

Tataoim Official Site
Tataoim on Instagram
:leaves: :green_heart:

2 Likes