[Closed] August 2023 Mental Health event for MotusDAO

We are a platform who is trying to democratize high quality mental health access, we currently have a community of 20 psychologist from different parts of latin america, ready to work. We are throwing a Regenerative event to gather different communities and onboard Web2.0 people into Near protocol. We want to establish a simple web 3.0 payment method, that will be based on MyNearWallet (probably). We will also push further the adoption of NearHub, as we have already hosted our first event there, to familiarize our community to Near Protocol.

We currently need our first try out 800 dollars (529 Near). One-time.
As we need to pay for tables/chair rentals, workers, and banners, publicity.

We would like to include Near’s Logo on the event, as we plan to use one of your wallets, and make a live demo to users on how to access and use for their own good NearHub. As well we are in touch with Bancambios, and we can include some talks for people to join Creatives DAO and NDC.

We plan to onboard at least 80-120 people to Near Protocol, before, during and after the party. As well, we have just created our DAO in AstroDAO, named MotusDAO, so we are looking forward to bring a fresh & exciting project to Near, working on mental health services.

If this turns out to be successful, we would like to continue this concept of event. We have previously done 5 successful events, with no funding what so ever, so we really think some money can leverage our impact on events.
How ever, we would like some assessment on how to grow on your platform.

This is our first proposal on MarketingDAO, but we’ll attach our web page link for you to see previous events. We we’ll also need budget for proper content editing and creating for the parties, later in the future (soon tho).

aszalvarez.near

MotusDAO
Gerardo Alvarez

2 Likes

Hello @GerryAlvrz updated your proposal for August

1 Like

Thank you for your proposal.

Could you please add the URL of your platform as well as your social media handles?

Is your most recent event related to Near or web3? If so, I’d like to see your outcome reports from previous events.

Again, I’m trying to figure out whether your event is more focused on creatives or marketing because you referenced onboarding people to CreativeDAO.

2 Likes

Hello! Thank you very much for your proposal.

Due a specific KPIs for August and September, MDAO can allow only proposals focused on the following:

• NDC elections
  • Increasing numbers of active Developers
  • Increasing numbers of active Users and Transactions
  • Increasing numbers of Tools on BOS

I suggest postponing your proposal to next quarter and focusing on the oncoming Elections in NDC. We all together need to get at least 500 people to participate so that the Grassroots DAOs continue to receive funding.

1 Like

Hi @GerryAlvrz – thanks for the proposal.

For August, MDAO must allocate funding with a focus NDC election and BOS. Currently:

• We have $203K+ in funding requests coming from the community for August
  • We have ~$46K to deploy
  • We cannot fund everyone
  • The funding we allocate is limited and must align with ecosystem KPIs – which are NDC election and BOS content

Given the above, I cannot support funding for this proposal at this time. I do encourage you to keep building and come back in the future after the NDC election in September, the success of which is necessary in order for funding to continue for community projects. Thanks!

Hi @GerryAlvrz thanks for your proposal.

Also unable to support due to the reasons outlined by fellow council @Dacha and @so608

Please note that we currently have limited budget and have to prioritize funding to meet ecosystem goals, but feel free to represent your proposal in Q4.

Moved to Closed