[Proposal] Asemic writting

Asemic Compositions

Proponent : Guilherme Pinkalsky
I am a visual artist based in São Paulo, Brazil and I’ve been researching asemic writing (or abstract writing) for about six years, both in long exposure photography in order to create quasi calligraphic lines that resembles handwriting and on digital text, by mixing several languages characters and accentuation, creating compositions that sometimes breaks the text boxes by forcing unusual Unicode combination and by using this I get a result similar to street graffiti, the disruptive signs that are almost incomprehensible, but are still aesthetic.

Objective :

To create and mint one composition per day, using several medias as image, gif and video and sell on writersguild.mintbase1.near - Mintbase Store, sharing 25% with Writers guild and share them daily on Social Media both on my own pages and on writers-guild’s with Near related hashtags and writers guild tags as well
both on social media and on mintbase I will put the text compositions on the description, so it can spread and break more text boxes

Justification:

Asemic writing is a wordless open semantic form of writing. The word asemic /eɪˈsiːmɪk/ means “having no specific semantic content”, or “without the smallest unit of meaning” even though it is is still capable of being poetic.

Context:

I have been creating those on Social media in order to create a necessary noise (I think) on social media news feed, a place dominated by imposed subjects daily, and a really toxic ambient for artists such as myself, Zuck asks me money everyday for all pages I manage there, lol, but I am always sharing for free lots of arts there without any visibility, so on the day I saw this word “ฬ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็Oฬ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็”, in 2016 that is also not really a word since it cant be read, though it is made of characters I felt a urge to learn and use this language to protest, and I have been banned there several times for creating those.

Project and Timeline: from 7th April till 07th May

Budget: 300 USD in NEAR, being half at the beginning and half at the end of the project

TOTAL : 300 USD in near

NEAR account for payment: pinkalskyy.near

Project Timeline: April 8 th – May 7 th 2022

9f437356c711f018b8387608a43e7b4dedf06690_2_690x460
249461aa65ad4dcc5ddb7c8c0ad13c98ab9dcc85_2_690x460
d072722f994a6892eaccd2d910ae7f6c5bb279f9_2_690x460
975be3c248b64783d62cb05ac92fc698154a1091_2_690x460
045a181dc92ebcee524356437cc1a245c2352d57_2_690x460

9 Likes

Hey, friend, I would love for you to explain a little further your proposal and how it could benefit the rest of community. Are you minting how many NFTs? How much is going to be splitted with our DAO? Will you send NFTs to our DAO’s wallet?

So we would like to know basic things about the project, like when it is going to happen, when it is going to end? how many products will be delivered? Could you update your project with these informations?

Could you explain a little further how unicode is a language and that is the reason you are submitting the project to the writers guild? This kind of info is awesome for members of the community that are not used to such a unusual way to work with language. <3 :smiley:

2 Likes

sorry, I am new here and I knew I was forgetting something :slight_smile: thanks a lot

2 Likes

No problem, friend. We are all learning. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello, Pinkalsky!
we are very happy for receiving your proposal please submit it at ASTRO, if it is your first time and have any doubt you can ask us here or at our telegram

ࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲ <3l ࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲ ◆๎̈๎̱๎᷉๎ี๎๋๎ี๎͜๎๋๎̠๎ͅ๎᷄๎๋๎͖๎ଔ̈๎ั๎ͮ๎๎ ⸻̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̅̍̍̍̍̍̍ᗓ์๊๊ื๊๊๊๊ั๊ั๊๊ื็๊๊์๊์๊๊ิ๊ํ์ิิ๊์๊๊๊์

Just started my project 1/30
Assemic writings
blowing cryptotext boxes <3

1 Like

ฬ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็oฬ็็็็็็็็็
hello @pinkalsky
The Writer’s Guild Council is happy to announce that we are ready to make the first half of the payment to your proposal, please submit the transfer request of 150 DAI on ASTRO ࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲ ࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲ ࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲ ࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲ

[report]
I just started the project minting only one composition, but I was counting on market suport in order to share this project daily on #writers-guild social media, and it ended up delaying too much and I got too involved in #nomadelabel-dao activities last month (where I learned lots about the ecosystem and with the artists) and not less important some personal problems on a complicated relationship that is way less complicated now, so I am ready to restart this project now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

report #s2-guild On going project

2 Likes