[APPROVED] Artivist DAO: Funding request for April 2022

Hello community and @creativesdao-council :slight_smile:
Here is our funding proposal for the first phase of work on Artivist DApp :rocket:

Artivist presentation: https://gov.near.org/t/introduction-artivist-guild-artivist-dao/15901?u=carolbampa

Project Name: ARTIVIST DAPP
Council: @carolbampa , @mhartenthal

Project Status: [in progress]

In work:
Carol Bampa: @carolbampa
Mariana Hartenthal: @mhartenthal
Joaquim Ley: @joaquimley
Ledum Peter: @Ledum_IX

DAO: artivist.sputnik-dao.near

Funding Period: April

Council Matters:

• Support from an English speaker
    Bounty to a PT-EN speaker to support us on meetings and texts = 160 USD
    Subtotal= 160 USD

>Activities for the month wiil be based on this proposal, where we will initially focus on UI/UX development:
https://gov.near.org/t/proposal-artivist-dapp-cultural-and-ux-research-work/17183?u=carolbampa

Team involved in this stage: project manager, designer, UX/UI developer

• Create the Artivist Mintbase Store = 90 USD.

• Fund to manage the uploads on our Mintbase = 50 USD

Subtotal = 140 USD

UX-UI Design Work:

• Project Manager = 200 USD
  • Prototype/First steps MVP = 1000 USD
  • UI Designer = 500 USD

Sub-total = 1700 USD

Total asked = 2.000 USD in Near

:NOTE: After approved, all payout proposals will be for the N values displayed here; members of the Artivist DAO council and members of the community will have to use this as reference when asking for rewards. Those will be fixed once and if the request is approved by the council of the Creatives DAO. This must be done in order to protect the DAOs funds, otherwise we risk being unable to fulfill our commitments. That also means that members can ask for their payout at any point during the month. Used conversion rate: tba.

All are welcome to join us to talk and see our projects.

OUR NETWORKS
Telegram: Join Group Chat
Discord: Artivist
www.twitter.com/artivist_dapp
www.instagram.com/artivist.dapp

13 Likes

Cool. Artivist is a DAO that I liked from the beginning and I’m rooting for everything to go well :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

3 Likes

Hey @carolbampa , very cool project and thanks for the proposal.
As per the creatives dao guidelines, a dao’s first proposal to the creatives dao can be up to $2000. The $5000 bracket is available once the first month of funding has been secured and documented/reported in the forum upon completion.

5 Likes

Thank you for the clarification
So, is it better to edit this proposal right here in this publication or cancel it and send another one?

2 Likes

@carolbampa
It’s better to edit here and we can keep it all in the one place. I’m here to help on this thread with any other queries then also

3 Likes

Looking forward to get started :rocket:.
Awesome project and it has been really nice meeting everyone :wink:

2 Likes

By Friday, we will edit the new budget :wink:

3 Likes

@creativesdao-council @ted.iv
We have edited a proposal as recommended. We will leave the research until next month. We hope you agree :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It has been nice working with this team and we are predicting a future for artivists by creating this.

1 Like

Hey @carolbampa , it would be worth linking in this [PROPOSAL] to the UI/UX work seeing as I’m guessing this is what this funding will be directed towards?

2 Likes

Yes, now I have linked the proposal :slight_smile:
For this edited proposal, we will focus on UI/UX development so that we can apply user research in the next funding request.

2 Likes

Hey @carolbampa , can you please link the introduction to the dao into this proposal also seeing as it’s the first month? thanks

2 Likes

There, link placed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@carolbampa thanks for the edits!

This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

3 Likes

Hello everybody, I’m very happy to learn that our proposal was approved! It’s been great to work with such talented team.

4 Likes