[Approved] Arroz Criativo April 2022 Budget

Guild
DAO: arrozcriativo.sputnik-dao.near
Expense history
Current balance
Council members: @mette @roadworks @StevenR @raquelareia (testing)

Hello, Creatives!

Please, see below the detailed proposal for Arroz Criativo April Budget.

• West Coast NEAR | An event to onboard the Trafaria hip hop community.
    Target wallet: k4pp4.near
    Project members: @K4PP4 @raquelareia @StevenR @CatiaCiriaco
    Proposal here
    Total 500$

• Atropa Beladona - Arroz Criativo x Gruta DAO / Radio Ophelia DAO / A Bela Associação | A huge multi-disciplinary event combining music, performative acts, visuals, special decor, installations, exhibits and now merging the empowerment of Web 3.0 technology.
    Project members: @TRosario (Gruta Dao)
    Proposal here
    Total 855$

• NEAR Merchandising Store | Now focusing on finalizing their mint base store.
    Project members: @lamour @laurapnz
    Proposal here
    Total 1050$

• Pizza & Drinks | For hosts of the Planting A.I.R. workshops/meetups.
    Target wallet: StevenRice.near
    Proposal here
    Total 310,69$

• Streaming support for Arroz Residents | A workshop to the residents interested in working with streaming.
    Target wallet: Plantasia.near
    Project members: The @plantasia Team (Alice and Miguel)
    Proposal here
    Total 710$

Community management, workshops & DAO council work:
30% of total budget- 1500$

Total 4925,69$

Thank you for your hard work, Creatives! Be happy. :heart:

Arroz Team

3 Likes

Hey @raquelareia just a quick note on formatting: proposals no longer use the NEAR value, they are all submitted in USD and the Near Foundation take care of the conversion if the proposal is approved and voted through by the community.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the information. I’ll edit right now.

Hello =)

Just for your information: This one is the kind of project we can support with the Onboarding DAO: @zubairansari07 @Symbolik @NatalieCrue @Serhii

Because the budget says $500, but here you said $545, please can you elaborate further on that.

Here the project is looking for $2500 monthly funding right? why $3402?

Maybe this is a Near and USD rate issue? But on the Atropa is correct the amount of $855. I am confused.

I also want to add that normally the tasks of the councils include the community management, can you elaborate further on that regard:

Thanks! We all love the work from Arroz. :hugs:

4 Likes

Hello, Fritz. Thank you for your comments. It’ll be a pleasure to address them below:

1. West Coast: The correct budget is 500 USD, as described in the proposal

2. NEAR Hub: Here, in approved the proposal, the budget is «691 NEAR, to be split between 3 monthly budgets». In March, we used 227.27 NEAR (which was US$2500)
    and, in April, we have no budget.

3. Atropa Beladona budget is 855 USD.

4. Please consider the Community Management, workshops & DAO council work as
    30% of total budget: 1500 USD

I’ll edit the proposal. Thanks.

4 Likes

Nice! @raquelareia thanks :hugs:

Your proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators! Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts We will review. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Will do.

Adding Creatives Dao, Tag to the Proposal

2 Likes

Adding Approves Status to the Proposal :slight_smile:

2 Likes