(Approved) April/ May 2023 social media moderation/marketing budget for C1 Guild

Currently we have 72 owners floor price of 0.2 N in the Chapteroneguild store and 146 owners floor price of 0.3 N in the c1auctionhouse making it a total of 218 sold NFTs.

I’d also like to point out that the process is on going. We are not quick flipping NFTs. We have a plan to produce NFTs out of the classes and funds were interrupted mid roll out and Q1 2023 there was no money to produce NFTs because no art supplies to the class. We have a solid model for bringing awareness to the chain, it’s not about a month to month operation. This is a vision.

2 Likes

Total number of NFTs minted:3148
Total number of NFTs sold: 218
72 owners floor price: 0.2 N in the Chapteroneguild store.
146 owners floor price: 0.3 N in the c1auctionhouse.

I am really struggling to understand what MAW stands for and will appreciate if you spell it out to enable me provide accurate answer to your second question.

C1 Guild did not receive marketing funds in 2022 and Q1 of 2023 and you will agree with me that marketing is crucial for creative projects.

Kind regards

5 Likes

Your ability to stay calm and composed is impressive. Your proposal and follow up answers are great, I hope it gets the support it deserves. Good luck.

3 Likes

H @Blessedchidi thanks you for your proposal. I have reviewed and noted replies to comments from fellow council. Unfortunately i do not get a clear picture of the value this brings to the NEAR ecosystem amd therefore i am unable to support in it current form.

1 Like

Hello @cryptocredit I would like you to make deep research on what C1 is building on and for NEAR before coming to such conclusion also check the new partnership between C1 and Nftytribe which will kickstart with this irl NFT exhibition The next 100x 300-500 attendees and a panel discussion for C1 councils to share what NEAR is building and what’s building on it which will need marketing attention and assistance from the community except the platform is for some certain region then it should be clarified.

4 Likes

hello @cryptocredit , happy new week.
I believe that it is my responsibility to make our proposal and its objectives as clear as possible for easy understanding so i hope this gives some clarity.

This proposal isn’t an independent proposal, it is a marketing funding request for already approved projects ( [Approved] C1 GUILD COMMUNITY PROPOSAL for APRIL/ MAY ) . This projects requires adequate visibility and marketing to maximize output.

"Unfortunately i do not get a clear picture of the value this brings to the NEAR ecosystem "

PROJECTS BENEFITS TO THE NEAR ECOSYSTEM:
our physical web3 classrooms (in collaboration with ShinnyGloves) is an opportunity to onboard young, old creatives and developers like @Kingdavid , @ezeigbodavid2 into the NEAR community while giving hope to the less fortunate.

One of our major projects for April /May is our collaboration with Nftytribe, a 100 x NFT exhibition which will have 300-500 people in attendance. this will not only put NEAR in the face of 300-500 new people but there will also be a panel discussion headed by C1 council members. this project will introduce new creatives into the NEAR ecosystem as members of the NftyTribe community will be onboarded into the NEAR ecosystem as part of the terms of our collaboration and so will other attendees and this is why we included the panel discussion so that these creatives will learn about NEAR thereby giving NEAR more exposure in Lagos Nigeria, Africa’s fastest growing tech hub and one of the world’s largest crypto market.

this and so much more are the values our projects brings to the NEAR ecosystem. Also, we are open to jump on a call with you to explain further should you need more clarity.

marketing is a crucial aspect of creative projects and i am trusting you and other council members to give our proposal due consideration.

Warm Regards,
Blessedchidi.

4 Likes

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

1 Like

Hi @Blessedchidi Thanks for your patience as we’ve reviewed this. Here’s what I am struggling with in reviewing this proposal:

• The metrics you’re proposing for evaluating progress (i.e. increase in social following on different platforms, number of events held and, in a sense, the NFTs sold/owned by your community) aren’t great indicators of whether the initiative is bringing more active wallets, on-chain transactions and new developers to the NEAR ecosystem.
  • Over the past 6+ months or so, the MarketingDAO has significantly reduced the amount of funding we allocate to projects purely for social media content and content production because it’s often hard to show that it leads to the KPIs given to us by the NEAR Foundation in our guidelines. Just because an initiative puts a bunch of content out on social media and hosts an event about NEAR, it can be hard to understand whether that is actually creating growth in the ecosystem, and we are looking for proposals that can demonstrate some degree of strategy and explanation around that.

In this case, I think it’s unclear what the outcome of your social media efforts will be at this stage. I want to note that you haven’t received MarketingDAO funds recently, and that the amount requested for one month is, in my view, fair.

I can support this for one month, and I would need to see a report before reviewing a proposal requesting additional funding for future months.

4 Likes

hello @so608,
thank you for finding time to go through our proposal and for your support.
I’ve noted your concerns and will ensure that comprehensive progress report will be submitted on the forum before requesting funding for future months if this proposal get’s approved.

Warm regards,
Blessed chidi.

3 Likes

It would be great!

Dacha with your guys. Happy to support!

3 Likes

Thank you for your support.

3 Likes

Thanks for your proposal,

I’ve just gone through all the comments and questions from my peers. Thanks for taking the time to provide through answers.

I support this proposal on the same terms as @so608 - one month followed by report and reassessment. Thoughts and reasoning:

• I’ve taken into account the feedback and additional context provided by @sarahkornfeld and would like to encourage more community members to be active on the forum weighing in on proposals that they are familiar with.
  • C1 has been active for a long time - I actually bought a piece of Mintbase a while back.
  • The amount requested is relatively low.

Going forward, I would strongly encourage the team to align themselves as much as possible with the NEAR Strategic values. As you craft experiences for your community, ask ‘How can we create a unique experience for NFT creators on NEAR?’

• Find ways to ensure every single member in your community knows about the latest technological advancements and tools available to them such as Keypom, Mintbase, Few and Far, etc.

In the future, proposals that are heavier on the Arts side will be referred to Creatives DAO. Marketing DAO is here to ensure every single member of the community - regardless of vertical - becomes knowledgeable and can leverage the tech. We are funding a distribution channel - show us how much value can be unlocked by putting this information and tools into your community.

4 Likes

Hello @satojandro,
Thank you for your support, more especially, for taking your time to assess and outline ways C1 can do/be better and for purchasing our NFT.

We are growing, learning, unlearning, relearning and adjusting. Be rest assured that your advise will be well utilized.
Many thanks,
Blessedchidi.

3 Likes

Hi @Blessedchidi Since two council members have given support based on one month, can you update the total amount requested at the top to reflect the funding for a single month instead of two? Then I can approve this proposal. Thanks!

4 Likes

Hello @so608, I’ve updated the total amount.
Thanks. cc: @satojandro

3 Likes

You can now

1)Proceed to Poll on AstroDAO 1.
2)Once the poll is approved, you need to submit THIS form Ironclad.

How to create a poll? Here is instruction 1.

How create a poll on Astro DAO?

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 Likes

hello @Dacha , i have created a poll on AstroDAO.
Thanks. CC: @marketingdao-council

2 Likes

Hello @Dacha @marketingdao-council ,
happy new week to you all.
I received a mail from fractal stating that my KYC was successful.
please, what next step am i to take and how should i go about it?

Good morning. Please wait for an agreement from NF. Thanks!

1 Like

Aright!!! Thank you.

1 Like