[Approved] April 2022 Content & Infographic Production - Near Insider Guild

Hi @near.insider – in general, I have confidence in your proposal because of the following things:

• Demonstrated audience you have already built on Twitter & Telegram
  • Evidence of regular posting activity
  • High-quality graphics
  • Reasonable funding request for the work (~$250/company you will promote, for example)
  • Support from other community members

Here are my questions:

• Do you promote any company that applies or is there any selection criteria or prioritization for certain projects over others? It looks like you are focused mainly on DeFi? Either way, I think the selection criteria and process should be transparent to community members.
  • Do you have a link to a previous report? I would like to encourage all proposals for repeat funding include a link to a previous report.
  • Do you produce any longer-form content at the moment or only infographics?
  • @Dacha ask for a list of projects, I would like to understand your answer to that request. If the projects are not available/selected yet, can you explain why? I need to understand the situation there before I can approve.

Along with those questions, two thoughts for you as you move forward and grow your project:

• Have you reached out to the team at Near Week? Since you do not seem to produce long-form content, perhaps you could find interesting ways to collaborate with them in the future.
  • Can projects collaborate with you for higher-level promotional packages? Offering a premium promo package would be a good way to generate revenue and grow your project in the future.
3 Likes

Good morning. I suggest to put your proposal on hold, before we get a list of projects for promotion. I requested the list in Community DAO group and here many many times. Unfortunately, didn’t get any response. Thanks

Ps: I see many mistakes and inaccurate information in your infographics, what the way to fix them? Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for reply! Like I said, we’re always here to help with subscription projects. Without it, we still operate and create value for the ecosystem with quality analytical articles, users do not have to go to each resource to read tedious numbers that do not know how to summarize. 4 months with 10,000 followers, making it easier for projects in the ecosystem to reach users and until now we have only submitted proposals. It would be a bit unfair if this proposal was rejected and we got nothing.

I totally agree with @so608 i will expand category support, not just focus on defi

Finally, in response to @Dacha 's question, we will moderate with projects when they are posted. Some small mistakes are inevitable when working, thanks for the feedback

I hope you understand my work and be fair to it. Thanks!

1 Like

Ok, I propose reduce rewards to $750 (4500/6) and cover one account with common infographics (Aurora, Near). Additionally, would be great to see translations on Spanish and Russian (probably it can cost extra money +$200-$300)
Thanks

They left Near Ecosystem, new name is Zeg Race, Polygon

https://twitter.com/zedracerdotcom?s=21&t=DFy6D40Lh6bg9zKsrR2H2w

Have never heard about Crypto Empire and Protoball

Can you tell me why the reward is only $750/month? @Dacha . While this amount is only equal to the salary of a designer with 2 years of experience. How can we generate 200-300 articles for only $750/month from topics of insights, analytics, on-chain and reporting.

We are having to brainstorm and use our brains to create such a media channel. Most of the big projects have followed us on twitter, if we were just making simple news we wouldn’t have received their support.

$750/month, this is only slightly higher than the pay for an individual freelance on OWS. It’s really sad if you judge our work for the past 4 months with a low price. You can refer to all other media channels, about their growth compared to ours. Thanks for the reply but it’s sad to write these lines

4500 USD For 6 projects, $750 / one. As I know NearInsider recently signed many partnerships with Near and Aurora projects, so I hope your busy researchers and designers can take one account from this proposal.

Ps : OWS contributors rewards was ~ $100 for Twitter.

I appreciate your work and Marketing DAO approved meet up with your team , but as I mentioned above, we don’t have 6 projects for promotion.

I proposed great solution :muscle:

You can read our proposal again. Not $4500 for 6 projects. $4500 to grow our channel. As our channel grows and reaches more people, it’s a contribution to the ecosystem. Regarding 6 projects, when selected, it means that we will focus more on analysis and support for these 6 projects. In addition, without these 6 projects, we still support the entire ecosystem by category. Thanks @Dacha !

Thank you. We have 20+ great people in Degens team for shilling Near protocol and projects on Twitter. I believe it’s enough. I like your infographics and proposed reduce rewards and translate pictures on two languages. Sorry, if it’s doesn’t work for you.

I believe partnerships with

Killswitch
Polaris Finance
Bluebit Finance
Atocha
Varda game , etc

can help to grow your awesome channel.

1 Like

As I understand it, Degens’ shill work is completely different from the way we do it. We show users an overview of the ecosystem, what is in the user’s mind, and the project as a whole. We will appreciate your opinion about supporting other categories instead of just focusing on defi. You can reduce the reward to $3000. We will prove our ability for 1 month before a new proposal with higher reward. This is an example, it’s more objective and in-depth than shilling in terms of price:

Thanks @Dacha !

1 Like

Hello @Dacha and Community DAO! How long will I wait for this proposal to be considered? Thanks!

Thanks for your proposal and patience.

I’m happy to support this proposal.

I do note that, as always, content is king. Make sure that you are working closely with projects to get as much informartion, as accurate as possible. The ecosystem is growing fast which means more complex products and more new people.

3 Likes

I will also support this month’s funding. To follow up on what @satojandro said in his comment, we are experiencing a lot of ecosystem growth and influx of funding requests. For ongoing projects, we are closely evaluating projects and their content for quality and effectiveness. It’s something I am mentioning on many proposals. Not singling you out.

In the future, for example, if your proposal mentions supporting 6 projects, I will want to know what those projects are and have information to substantiate that portion of the project in order to support it.

You have support from three council members so this is approved and you can add to Astro.

2 Likes

Good evening! Your proposal was Approved on the forum.
Please, follow these steps to get approval on Astro DAO

Thanks

PS: filled out the form to promote games on Near

1 Like

Hi @Dacha . Thanks for reply. We will promote games what you filled

1 Like

Thank you for approved! This is my proposal

Pls approve my poll @marketingdao-council. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey, Can any of the NEAR ECosystem project ask for post on NEAR Insider with funds covered by marketing dao?

Can you please share the request form?

4 Likes

Hi @zubairansari07 . Send you form. Hope you share for Near ecosystem projects. We can create a group to discuss and work

3 Likes

Sure, Thanks for the quick response! I would fill the form for UniqArt

4 Likes

Thanks! @satojandro, @Dacha and @so608 we from the @ConciergeTeam appreciate your feedback and the support you are giving to Near Insider.

4 Likes