[CLOSED] Apex Trybe Content Creation and Social Media Campaign Funding request - DECEMBER/JANUARY

DAO - Apex Trybe
FUNDING SCHEME - Monthly
CATEGORY - Content/Social Media/Blogpost

Hello Community,

Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Dachi, Administrator and Social Media Manager for Apex Trybe

ABOUT US

Apex Trybe is a collective under the Near Protocol connecting and helping creatives to create and mint Contents/NFTs geared towards propagating The Near Ecosystem.
Our major focus is to build a community that connect and give platforms to creatives of like minds and same interests in Music, Art, Entertainment, Fashion and lifestyle. Also reaching out to creators looking forward to starting their journey in the web3 space via events, bootcamp and workshops

DESCRIPTION

This is basically a Project/Social Media campaign geared towards broadcasting materials via content creation, podcasts, and hosting weekly twitter and discord live streams with the
Intention to both entertain and educate people

This project is primarily focused on creating awareness of the Near Ecosystem and also targeted at help newbies learn and properly understand the near blockchain and all it entails, from creating with NEAR to learning how to incorporate Dapps into their brands

PROJECT VISION

To Building the most engaging Near and crypto centered community.

PROJECT MISION

Making Near/crypto education more engaging and entertaining

PROCESS

• Creating at least 3 Engaging and Educative Content across our social media platforms weekly
  • Hosting weekly AMA Twitter space and Discord Live Streams
  • Hosting the “CREATE WITH NEAR PODCAST” on YouTube
  • Blogpost and Ads on popular websites and blogs

METRICS

• At least 50 new Organic and active twitter followers
  • 20 new discord members
  • 100+ new YouTube subscribers
  • Overall increase in community growth and engagement

BUDGET

• Twitter - $200
  • Discord - $300
  • Blogpost and Ads - $100
  • Podcast [production and post] - $500

Total - $1100

Target - apex-trybe.sputnik-dao.near

TEAM
@cotmusic @Bismark @Dachi

LINK TO CHANNEL

TWITTER

DISCORD

TELEGRAM

YOUTUBE

@marketingdao-council @Dacha

3 Likes

Hello @marketingdao-council
I’m well aware of the backlogs and multiple proposals you have to attend to, just dropping this off as a reminder and we’ve filled the form as requested couple days ago
Thank you for your time

2 Likes

Hi @Dachi

Thank you for your submission. Please consider creating a little traction behind your communities prior to seeking funding.

Current followers per channel:
TWITTER - 8
DISCORD - 5
TELEGRAM - 10
YOUTUBE - 1

It’s just too early for me to give my support to this project.

Hi Klint,

Thank you for your feedback

Apex Trybe is a new but fast growing community with a well-structured and experienced team, capable of building and managing a startup.

As the team lead of this very campaign, with over a year’s experience in the NEAR ECOSYSTEM, I’ve led and also been part of several successful projects on the blockchain, some which were listed in the form that was filled

I totally understand your point of view, but the real question is,

Is this proposal in line with NF’s KPI?

Is the team capable of carrying out and executing the project?

The answer is YES

Thank you and cheers

1 Like

Hi @Dachi i have reviewed your proposal and your replies to comments from council.

I like your enthusiasm and have noted your past work but unfortunately i am unable to support at this time - in the current market conditions we have had to make some hard choices on which projects to allocate funding.

Please continue building your content and feel freel to submit a proposal in the future.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback and honesty

2 Likes

Tagging @Dacha @satojandro @so608 for visibility
Also willing to adjust the proposal with your guidance if need be

Thank you and cheers

Hi @Dachi – thanks for the proposal and for your patience as we work through the current backlog.

I’ll be straightforward at the top of this reply that I cannot support this proposal at this time. That said, I want to give you my reasoning and a few things to note about the future and possible avenues for funding going forward:

• Your team may have the capabilities and experience as mentioned above, but the social accounts and existing content are so early stage that it makes it hard for us to responsibly assess and have confidence around what the outcome will be.
  • With our new guidelines and budget constraints, we are much more likely to fund projects that have a demonstrated track record, traction, significant growth and enthusiasm from the NEAR community before they come to us to request funding. My perspective is that we are here to fund initiatives that would exist and grow without us, and we are allocating funding to helping them go faster and bigger than they would on their own.
  • I am also focused on supporting funding for projects that are significantly differentiated from others in the ecosystem – yes, support around NFTs is important, but I want to see a different point of view, specific audience, unique perspective in order to allocate funding at this point as we have already funded numerous generalized NFT initiatives, groups, etc.
  • Lastly, anything related to paid ads is now out of scope for us

I do encourage you to keep building and consider coming back and submitting a different, restructured proposal in the future.

1 Like