(Approved) a one off Seminar with Blake Harden

Hello,

I am proposing a one off seminar and mix break down for an Audio NFT.

This mix and seminar will be conducted by Blake Harden who has credits with artists like Kendrick Lamar, Katy Perry, Travis Scott and many more. I have attached a copy of his biography and a few links to his allcredits and genius discographies.

The exact date has not been determined yet, but we are going to initiate the plans for the launch of the NFT. Hopefully the seminar will be set for early January after the holidays.

The NFT is with an artist who has over 300 million streams on YouTube, so with the combination of him and Blake Harden, we plan to draw a lot of attention to this.

With the proper planning of this drop, and the success of the release, we can bring more of Blake’s network in to the ecosystem for bigger drops on Mintbase.

Blake Harden Bio_2021_PDF.pdf (21.4 KB)

For this I request $1000 that will be used to pay Blake for his time for the seminar and the mix, and to utilize his connections to help support the marketing.

jcb.near

@Dedeukwu

4 Likes

Great strategy and idea fam…let’s secure Blake :fire::fire::purple_heart:

1 Like

Project Update:

All tracks have been recorded and sent to Blake for the mix session.

The scheduled Mix seminar is currently looking like either the 19th or 20th of January.

We are working with Guild Ops and I have had discussions with Mintbase regarding any marketing support, as well as NEAR official channels for project awareness.

1 Like