[Approved] A New Turkish Newsletter : Near Planet

İt is not problem for me to wait sir. Thanks for the advice.

İt is not about dao, it my project that about near. İ cant even see the who is member of Turkish dao. And the turkish dao (coinnet) has blocked me from everywhere. I dont think that they can help me.

I dont agree with you but thanks for the opinions sir. İt is a project like near insider , For the journal, i want a little budget. That is the what am I asking for. Thanks again for your response. İf the turkish dao changes and gets more decentralized, I will make a proposal to the Turkish Dao. Rİght now it is too centralized and driven by one or two person. you can remember my criticisms About the dao. (We’ve made a meet with you and @David_NEAR @KriptoRaptor )
respects…

1 Like

By the way, this is true but this project is not about near protocol turkish dao. İt is just a project that driven by the community but you are true.

Sure, I just wrote my opinion. good luck

2 Likes

hey @doganalpaslan @Dacha

our friend creates authentic and quality content for Near Turkish Community. I appreciate it

and for the proposal I think it’s a bargain :smile:
but tbh this budget is too low. this initiative should be integrated with Turkish Guild Monthly proposal and should be funded with a fair amount.

I congratulate our friend @doganalpaslan and expect more articles from our friend.

3 Likes

I thought that this is the first month. So firstly i have to prove myself to the Near Community. Than I can make a better offer. İn this proposal, i am not taking any money for me because firstly i think that i need some content writer and I have to teach him to all of the Near’s tech.
The next months, if the everything goes well, we may need something big. You are right.

Hmm… As I said, if there the Turkish dao is decentralized , I can clearly can make my proposal to the DAO. I will do it then :pray:

3 Likes

Good evening! Your proposal was Approved on the forum.
Please, follow these steps

Glad to see language diversity in Near Ecosystem :tr:

3 Likes

I could help him to following steps.

2 Likes

Thank you Dacha! I hope that ı can reach my goals for NearPlanet.

2 Likes

I will send you PM sir. Thank you!

2 Likes

@marketingdao-council hello ! I’ve opened a Proposal in astro Dao also.
Thanks for your support. I’ve filled the form and waiting for the mail to complate the KYC. :smiling_face:

1 Like

@marketingdao-council Hello everyone :slight_smile: it has been like 2 weeks since my proposal was approved but I have not get the budget yet. I accidentally opened 3 proposals. But the final proposal has yet to be approved by only 3 people.
The reason I opened 3 proposals was the problem in astro dao(I’ve dm’d with @Dacha )
Thank you :slight_smile:
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-218
I have complated the kyc and all the things.
I cant work with the editor because he wants the budget first. So ı cant create new newsteller’s.
What can i do rn?

1 Like

I’ve created a new proposal in astro dao.
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-240

1 Like

Thanks, looks like your previous proposal didn’t get enough votes from councils… 3/6

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-218

1 Like

So , it is not approved from councils…
I thought that it is approved.
Aren’t the Councils same in this forum and astro dao? thanks for the reply Dacha.

1 Like

Yes, the same councils . You can jump into proposal and see who said Yes or No.

You’re very welcome! Thank You for great contribution in Near community :tr:

2 Likes

I just published the new newsteller in the medium. You can check with the translate maybe. I Wrote an article about Machina( Near’s Storage project) , bastion protocol and DEIP .
Thanks again for your support sir. <3

2 Likes

Good morning, amazing work :clap:

1 Like

@so608
@cryptocredit
@marketingdao-council
Could you look that Proposal?

2 Likes

Hey! James and I are not Council Members of the MarketingDAO anymore. You can ping all current Council Members with @marketingdao-council as a heads up :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

@marketingdao-council Good morning, my proposal still not approved at astro dao. İs it going to be approved or not?
Thanks.

1 Like