[conclued] 8 - WORKSHOP EXPERIENCES 3

8 - WORKSHOP EXPERIENCES 3

Proponent: Natasha Cremonese

NEAR account for payment: natashacremoneseartist.near

Project timeline:
Atelier Experiences is the first project that brings the feeling of actively participating in an atelier, in this case my atelier/studio.

This is the third edition of the project, we have a group in telegram (Telegram Web ) currently, and in the future I would like to expand to discord (

There will be 8 openings this month.

With the idea of each student producing a work thinking about the tentacles of our dao.

EDUCATION: Here we understand education as the formation of artists in the functioning of NEAR. To train artists to have a broad understanding of how this community works, making them think about how their artistic work can dialogue with the community and forming networks that dialogue with each other and with the external community of NEAR.
RESEARCH: We value research as a form of autonomous education that extends the responsibility to create, develop, and discover to the researcher, thus generating a personal value as well, not only of learning, but of living with the community, with the near system, and strengthening the spirit of curiosity. And it is through research, and the presentation of new ideas, and new questions that a more decentralized and innovative society is built.
ART: Without it, what would we be? Or better yet, without them?
The arts are what they inspire, and convey, are what they explain, and leave us questioning as well. Art for sure is one of our strongest and main tentacles, we have in our dao, artists and art teachers as councils and members. And it is these people, us, who build these ideas, and values with the community, thinking art, living art is for sure a motto of the Octopode Dao. We prioritize living art.
COMMUNICATION:Communication is a must, we value communication, through marketing, through the arts, through the vast forms of expression.
To communicate is to inform.
TECHNOLOGY: We value the use of technologies for creation, education, art, innovation. Through them we can communicate, experience, transform realities, and create new ones.
INNOVATION: Without diversity there is no innovation. Let’s remember that this division values diverse projects that embrace these values, and that think about innovating, be it ideas or attitudes.
SOCIAL: Going beyond the virtual community. With the goal of bringing NEAR’s work to the public and to the field, Octopode dao intends to externalize its work to communities, peripheries, schools, community centers, NGOs, associations, collectives and other forms of social associations, so that the public outside NEAR has access to the making and artistic enjoyment, allowing them access to the arts developed by Octopode as well as knowledge of this virtual community.
COLLECTIVITY/COLLECTIVITY: Collectivity is synonymous of diversity, of communicating and sharing, of solving in a collective way. Our Dao values firm and strong foundations, so that we can flow without dismantling what we have built with so much dedication. Building is also collective, we can experience the individual, but without the collective experience it would be very complicated, even for us to exist. Communicating collectively, and finding ourselves in our differences, sharing is one of the most important goals of this dao, besides building collectively.

payment hash: NEAR

Objective:

To share knowledge about digital painting.
Bring to the virtual world the feeling and sensation of living the experience of being in atelier, with a group of students.
During classes share canvases simultaneously, exchange ideas about references.
Accompany students who need help with onboarding, coining, etc.

Create a collection of the purchased works of the class participants forward to the dao portfolio, to create an exhibition in the NEAR HUB in the future.

Next steps: Create a room for the DAO Octopode at the NEAR HUB.

Payment: 500 usd in near

Justification (benefits):

Project:
03/08/2022 to 12/08/2022 outreach / sharing invitations.

08/23/2022 Introductory class on using Krita / Free software 1h to 2h

08/24/2022 Creative process / organization of references / Pureref / Musicality / canvas sharing during painting

08/30/2022 Presentation of the works created from the shared studies. Assistance for coining for those who need it.

Keep active the group VIVÊNCIA DE ATELIER, either on telegram or discord,

Presentation of report

3 TENTACLES OF THE OCTOPUS
EDUCATION, ART AND RESEARCH.

The class will be in Portuguese (BR)

The works produced on the day of the class may be minted at the OCTOPOD DAO store on Mintbase.

Statistics:
8 students
8 or more NFTS minted in the octopode store
2 posters
4 shares on DAO social networks
which has a very good reach, despite the still small number of followers ( https://www.instagram.com/octopodedao/ / [Approved] marketing of octopod dao july - #22 by Natashacremonese )
3 videos for DAO’s youtube channel, for the VivĂȘncias de atelier playlist (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv0YwFx_6VwLA5NbpdQ02OQ
/ VivĂȘncias De Atelier - Breve HistĂłria da Arte - YouTube )

Budget:
300 usd in near for payment of the classes

50 usd for creating two posters that will be minted in the store - isadanoninho.near will create the posters

150 usd in near to purchase works of art from students who attend the classes and mint them in the store.

TOTAL 500 USD in NEAR

Signature/You

natashacremoneseartist.near
CURRICULUM
Brazilian Visionary Artist 2D and 3D, Art Educator, Visual Arts Teacher graduated by (UNINTER).
Post-graduate student in Afro-Brazilian and Indigenous History and Culture (UNINTER). Workshop, Multiartist, seamstress, artisan, cultural producer.

Proponent, Social Media + Designer ATM Project - Art Technology Metaverse Exhibition: from School to the World

https://www.instagram.com/artetecnologiametaverso/

CEPC / RS: 10157

FOUNDER / FOUNDER @octopodedao

Social Media at @GambiarraDao (Instagram and Facebook)

She has several formations in the education and art area, such as Social Educator courses, complementary formations like Special Education, Transversality Teaching, Digital Painting, Concept Art and 3D modeling at Revolution School.

She worked as an Art Educator/Social Educator in 4 social projects of MDSCS (Mitra Diocesana de Santa Cruz do Sul), Projeto Sol Maior, Cora Coralina, Santo Inåcio e Querubins. Serving children, adolescents and elderly in social vulnerability. In addition, she has almost 3 and a half years of experience as an Art teacher at E.E.E.M. Nossa Senhora da Esperança (Santa Cruz do Sul), where she still works today.
Worked in the Art Direction of the independent record label Estação do Baixo. Performing functions of Social Media, Graphic Designer, Art Direction in projects, Illustrator among other functions.

In 2022 she worked for 6 months as a teacher of Visual Arts at SESC/Santa Cruz do Sul

She is one of the creators of the Collective of Women Project, in which she maintains a support group in WhatsApp where women (cis, trans?) exchange ideas, help each other and strengthen bonds.
Where they share and promote information about laws, debates, the lgbtq+ community, culture, art, and entrepreneurship.

At the age of 16 developed the Free Art Project: Projeto Arte Livre

Participated in events doing live painting. In the Soundvision/Serra GaĂșcha Festival (2017), Psyres/SCS(2019), Origins Gathering Festival(2020) and Online Festival KIZOMBAR A festa Ă© do Povo Ă© Fora Bolsonaro (2020). Besides working in the Management of the Kids Space and Workshops of the Origens Gathering Festival since 2016, performing inside the Festival the Free Art Project and that in the year 2020 (before the pandemic), executed together with a team of professionals, monitors and workshops, the PotĂœ Project, which she was also the creator.

PotĂœ Project: Redirecting...

She started studying digital painting in the year 2018, and since then she has been developing works, visual identities, and is currently creating her own tarot deck with her version of the 22 major arcana. Besides starting to walk the path of 3D modeling, which was a dream.

Substitute Councilor of Street Art and Culture in the Council of Culture of Santa Cruz do Sul.

Participant of the International Biennial of Psychedelic Culture and Visionary Art:
Initiation Ritual), Exhibitor of the Museum of Babel 2021, ABAV Art & Sensorium (Brazilian Academy of Visionary Art).

AWARDS:

In the year 2020 she received the CULTURAL TRAJETORY AWARD of the city of Santa Cruz do Sul 2020 EDITAL NÂș 002/SECULT/ ALDIR BLANC .
EDITIONS:

Approved in EDITAL AQUISIÇÃO DE BENS E MATERIAS. NÂș 003/SECULT/ ALDIR BLANC 2020 Santa Cruz do Sul in the amount of R$6.000,00
Cryptoart Expositions:

First Exhibition of Psychedelic Cryptoart of Brazil (Dilated Pupil). 25/03/2021.

Second Edition of Pupila Dilatada Exhibition. Where he also worked as Social Media. 06/08/2021 Access:

pupiladilatada.xyz

Works made for @raizverticalfarm (LISBOA/ PORTUGAL) 12/2021

Works available for sale at mintbase:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXJ2Eu0MzTP/

In-Person/Physical Exhibitions:

Origins Gathering Festival in the year 2018

Origins Gathering Festival in the year 2020

1ÂȘ Amostra da Setorial de Artes Visuais de Santa Cruz do Sul 2021

Group exhibition, works made for @raizverticalfarm (LISBON/ PORTUGAL) 12/2021

Exhibition Visionary Art Gallery / ForrĂł da Lua Cheia 30 Anos AltinĂłpolis/SP - 2022 Curator Rodrigo NINI
NFT’S

Works available for sale at mintbase:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXJ2Eu0MzTP/

8 Likes

so nice! excited to watch the classes :pray: :art:

3 Likes

Thank youu soo much :gift_heart::relaxed:

2 Likes

Yeahssss go Go gooooo :rocket:

3 Likes

VocĂȘ vem? @LulucaL :octopus::octopus::octopus::octopus::octopus:

3 Likes

Moving the agenda here so I can participate

3 Likes

yupi!! i liked this is :heart:

4 Likes

Hello everyone
I’m happy to show here an NFT I created in Photoshop with Natasha sharing her knowledge of the program, in past classes hosted by NEAR. I like her classes and the collection she shows, as well as books she shares. I am very happy to say that this is an idea that I wanted to do for more than 4 years, but I didn’t have the knowledge to do it and with the teacher’s knowledge I could do it in a short time, with digital art.
I will certainly be in the next classes to learn a little more and be able to create more works for my collection. I am very happy to enter this world of NFT’s and the Near world. Thank you very much for funding art and Brazilian artists.

5 Likes

Very good! Sharing knowledge is a great way to move forward! Congratulations on the 3rd edition of the project! :facepunch: :facepunch: :tada: :boom: :boom:

3 Likes

it was lovely to be part of vivĂȘncias de atelier and to have natasha sharing her broad artistic knowledge with us! it felt like a nice and safe space for common growth was created among the participants with different backgrounds.

sucesso à próxima edição!

3 Likes

Eu amei os ensinamentos da Ășltima aula! Ansiosa para participar dessa :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Isa was away, so I created the posters myself.

1 Like