[CONCLUID] 8 - atelier experiences - octópode dao

8 - ATELIER EXPERIENCES

Proponent: Natasha Cremonese

NEAR account for payment: natashacremoneseartist.near

Project timeline:

05/june/2022 - Begin dissemination of classes.

30/june/2022 - CLASS 1 Art History, from Rock Art to Nft

2 TO 3 HRS OF CLASS

30/june/2022 - Workshop Experiences. Digital or/and traditional (physical) collective painting.

payment hash: NEAR

Purpose: To experience the online and shared atelier.

Communicate important data about the history of Art.

To raise awareness of virtual and physical artistic experience.

Payment: 500 usd in near

Justification (benefits):
Knowledge sharing that will add to the experience of the participating artists, as well as engage the Brazilian community in the new store at Mintbase, the OCTOPOD DAO SHOP
Project:

3 TENTACLES OF THE OCTOPOD

EDUCATION, ART AND RESEARCH.

Vivencias de atelier is a project that is intended to be held every month, in a shorter or longer time each month, with different themes and techniques each month.

Besides being an artist, I am a visual arts teacher, I have a degree in visual arts and a graduate degree in Afro-Brazilian and indigenous history and culture.

The project will include a theory class, initially on the 16th, which will take us from the primitive arts to the world of the nfts.

A short walk of about 2 to 3 hours about art history.

Where we will talk about

Rock Art

Contenporary Art

Expressionist Painting

Nft

And the next day is an invitation to share for a few hours (about 2h À 3h) of digital painting, and each participant who wants to share also their visual production, in a relaxed chat while experiencing the visual production.

At the end of all will be shared a PDF with the slides of the class.

The class will be in Portuguese (BR)

The works produced on the day of the class can be minted at the OCTOPOD DAO store at Mintbase.

All participants will be invited to join the Octopode store.

Timeline:
05/june/2022 - Begin dissemination of classes.
28/june/2022 - CLASS 1 Art History, from Rock Art to Nft
30/june/2022 - CLASS 2 Art History, from Rock Art to Nft

1 TO 2 HRS OF CLASS

Budget:

TOTAL 500 USD in NEAR

Signature/You

natashacremoneseartist.near

5 Likes

Que Maravilhaaaaaaaaaaa! Muito empolgada!

2 Likes

@Mayramendes I’m so glad you’re coming! :heart: We will have amazing classes!

2 Likes

@Mayramendes postponed to June ! :heart:

2 Likes

Ok! June it is then. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you @Natashacremonese for hiring me to do the flyers for some of your projects this month.
I loved getting out of my comfort zone and creating something different than what I am used to.
This one I tried to bring a bit of your art style to the flyer, the colors that I think represent you, I also put elements of cave paintings and galaxies, bringing the feeling of the passage of time.
Thank you very much for this invitation!
I loved it.

2 Likes

REPORT:

Proponent: Natasha Cremonese

NEAR account for payment: natashacremoneseartistas.near

Objective: 3 TENTACLES OF THE OCTOPOD

EDUCATION, ART AND RESEARCH.

Vivencias de atelier is a project that is intended to be held every month, in a shorter or longer time each month, with different themes and techniques each month.

Besides being an artist, I am a visual arts teacher, I have a degree in visual arts and a graduate degree in Afro-Brazilian and indigenous history and culture.

The project will include a theory class, initially on the 16th, which will take us from the primitive arts to the world of the nfts.

A short walk of about 2 to 3 hours about art history.

Where we will talk about

Rock Art

Contenporary Art

Expressionist Painting

Nft

And the next day is an invitation to share for a few hours (about 2h À 3h) of digital painting, and each participant who wants to share also their visual production, in a relaxed chat while experiencing the visual production.

At the end of all will be shared a PDF with the slides of the class.

The class will be in Portuguese (BR)

The works produced on the day of the class can be minted at the OCTOPOD DAO store at Mintbase.

All participants will be invited to join the Octopode store.

Justification: Knowledge sharing that will add to the experience of the participating artists, as well as engage the Brazilian community in the new store at Mintbase, the OCTOPOD DAO SHOP

A class of less than two hours was shared, we had unfortunately few participants, and a small delay, an atypical month, as I am usually very punctual.

On Monday’s class despite not having the audience of the first class due to the schedule, I still recorded a short class, where I did what each participant would do, a work inspired by rock art and contemporary art and current NFTS movement, cryptoarte.

All classes were recorded and are available for free on Octopode DAO’s youtube.

The artwork was minted in the store, and sent to those who attended the first class and dao members.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Next steps:

I would like to continue this project, in a different format as this one with live classes can be bad, I think recording and editing the classes is more interesting in view that many people can watch according to their own available time, besides charging a fee in near, to receive the contents in PDF

It is a permanent content.

Budget (MAY): 500 USD in Near

450 USD NEAR to pay natashacremoneseartista.near

50 USD for isadanoninho.near for working card social media.

TOTAL: 500 USD NEAR

AULA 1:

AULA 2:

NFTS: https://www.mintbase.io/thing/M1SN3y1Vi-GUNgLd_Cl_InQJzmv1nXf7KYzC0-6V_Gw:octopodedao.mintbase1.near

1 Like