Project Status: new

Project members:
@juliamorelli55sp
@dani danimore.near
@JulianaM jmm.near

Funding Period: April 2022

Our Introductory post:

About 55SP

55SP is a multidisciplinary project whose principal objective is to spread contemporary art, fostering new collectors and artistic production through independent projects, with an experimental character and a belief in art as a transformation tool. We organize exhibitions, workshops, talks and online art residencies with mentorship, connecting curators/researchers and artists, in order to create bridges and intersections between different areas of art along with visual art.

In April we want to structure the DAO, create the gallery in MintBase and, in parallel, continue the actions mentioned in the introductory post, such as Resonancia and Bruno Baptistelli.

We believe that we will be able to start an engagement between the Near ecosystem and important cultural agents, reaching different platforms and channels promoting podcasts, virtual catalog and already preparing the artist circuit for Mintbase.

Council Matters

Council = 600 USD (3 x 200 USD) 12.38N

Administrative Matters:

• DAOs administrative work including multiple reports and fund requests = 150USD = 9.29 N
  • MintBase creation and management = 200 USD = 12.38N
  • Astro DAO creation = 100 USD = 9.19N

Specific Projects:

1. [PROPOSAL] Ressonância Podcasts

Goal: To continue the ongoing Ressonancia project, that aims to dialogue between visual and sound arts and address the diversity of cultural movements. ; a podcast of the same name, with episodes published holding discussions in a democratic, accessible and global way of the transdisciplinary experience of art.

Podcasts monthly (2)
Podcast guest fee USD 150 x 2 = USD 300 = 18.57N (9.28N each)
Podcast Direction / Script and presenter 150 x 2 = USD 300 = (9.28N each)
Edition and sound correction USD 150 x 2 = USD 300 = 18.57N (9.28N each)
Visual Identity USD 100

SUBTOTAL USD 1000 = 61.91N

1. [PROPOSAL] Exhibition Bruno Baptistelli - Memento - Virtual Catalogue

Goal: The idea is to transform the installation that will take place throughout April in the physical space of 55SP into a virtual catalog exploring different channels and formats and later into a publication that will disseminate the near platform.
The solo exhibition of Bruno Baptistelli (São Paulo,1985) at the 55SP cultural platform entitled “Memento” (object that evokes something or someone; remembrance) is revealed to the public in a single work. The gold object, made from a mold of the artist’s dentition, the gold object is the main element of the proposition, and dialogues about buccality, esthetics and permanence.

Designer USD 500 = 30.95N
Photographer USD 350 = 21.67N
Translator USD 150 = 9.28N

SUBTOTAL USD 1000 = 61.91N

========================================

TOTAL = 3.050 USD = 188.85N

Thank you!

​​All are welcome to join us to talk and see our projects.

Website | NEAR Forum | Instagram | Facebook → Soon Mint Base

Thank you!

8 Likes

Congratulations @juliamorelli55sp ! Excellent project!! Excellent proposal!!

2 Likes

Thanks! Looking forward to work together! @dani

1 Like

Welcome 55SP DAO!

Thanks for your proposal! A few things that need shifting here…

1. The max. Amount a DAO can receive from Creatives is 5000 USD in N. For new DAOs the max. Is 2000 USD in NEAR for the first proposal. Since this is your first proposal (unless your council was on councils of other DAO’s in Creatives) we ask you bring your budget down to the $2000 limit.
    [GUIDE] New proposal & payout process in the Creatives DAO
  2. To keep all proposals organized we are asking for everyone to create separate posts for each individual project included in a proposal. In your case it seems that Podcasts and Exhibition Bruno Baptistelli are different projects. If you could create a separate post of each project and then link them to this overall April Budget proposal that would be great! Here are some nice examples of this:
1 Like

Dear @Adrianaseneca thank you for welcoming and thank you so much for your feedbacks, really appreciate it.

I am going to amend the proposal, just would like to ask you a few things.
Regarding 1 - @JulianaM and @dani are both in DAO

Would that help?
Otherwise no worries, I can easily refit.

2- Just to make sure I got it right, I need to a topic for Ressonancia - podcast project another one to Memento - Exhibition project and than link both in a budget proposal for April.

Thanks and wish you a good weekend, Julia

4 Likes

GM Julia :slight_smile: Thanks for posting this and thanks @adrianseneca for the feedback.
Yes, basically we have to create separate posts for each project so we can keep all info more readable for the mods and more organized here in the forum. You can see Demonstra’s posts about each project linked in the main proposal requesting funding.

for example:

is linked in here:

thank you :green_heart:

3 Likes

Hey there, thanks for pointing out that you already have members in a DAO, not sure how I missed that, I was wizzing around so many posts yesterday! You can keep your original budget ask as long as it is below $5000 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes once you guys shift the organization of the proposal I think it will be good to go!

Hi Adriana
I have just updated. Please, let me know if it is ok now and thanks a lot for all your support.
Wish you a great week.

1 Like

Looking wonderful! This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

3 Likes

Thank you so much @adrianseneca ! I am going to follow next steps for the poll.
Also when I click the discord link takes me to Astrodao, if you can please forward me the Discord link will be a pleasure to join.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know! Here is the link: Creatives DAO

1 Like