[Closed] Start a rock band and record EP 'The future is near' - July 2022

Hi there!

My name is Nekis, I am a music producer, song writer and musician. Since I started 20 years ago, took part in different bands and projects.

The main idea of NEAR community is very similar to the most of indie kinds of music. And I found many good music projects in NxM Community, but didn’t find any rock band or something like that. So being inspired by the community I decided to start a rock band and record the first EP, because idea of rock is the most similar to NEAR, as I feel

So I am going to record 2 song debut EP. The first and the main song
has working name ‘The future is near’ same as EP - its about changes doesn’t matter worldwide or in your heart only but everybody will face . Second
is going to be a mash up of some known music and lyrics parts. Maybe it will include intro, outro or hidden track.

EP will be minted as NFT.

Members involved - @denni_wild as a singer

Cost
Drumkit recording session - 120$
Guitars, bass recording session - 80$
Vocals recording session - 80$
Mixing and mastering - 100$
Cover art - 20$
Total - 400$

Wallet - nekis.near

Hello!
Great proposal.
Can you state specifically how rock band is related to NEAR please.

Also, you joined the forum yesterday, and you haven taken a look at all the band’s?

Thank you.

Hi!

Rock band here means a music project in a rock style. How music is related to NEAR is better to ask NxM Guild, but specifically this EP name is “The future is near”. In lyrics blockchain vocabulary is not used and does not have to. So it is related to NEAR.
If the song is good - people will know what about is it.

About my registration on forum yesterday - I registered nekis.near wallet much longer ago, but when I got idea of proposal I registered on forum yesterday to post it.

But thanx for your comment, maybe proposal / topic name should be rephrased

Hi

I understand how music and blockchain works and is headed. I run a music related community too.
I was asking since you stated that your rock song is related to NEAR.

That was just all.

A great one mate

All is in the hands of the council.

Congratulations in advance

Dear @Nekis
I’d like to inform you that you don’t hold an NxM Membership badge. Please familiarize yourself with the below guidelines and proceed accordingly:

:point_right:Projects: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Projects

:point_right:Events: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Events