[Approved] Music Video for BomBeijo's Track "Sentient" - Feb/2022

Hello!

This is an application for the “NxM Projects” funding category for February 2022.

It is a proposal to create a music video and NFT series to mark the release of Lisbon based artist BomBeijo’s second single from his upcoming album “Mills Tone” in collaboration with Garden Collective.

The single is set for release on March 11th and is called “Sentient”.

People involved:

Profile - Larrelito - NEAR Forum - Musician and creator of the track
nillynoon.near - visual artist who will create the animated NFTs and also be shooting and editing the music video
gardencollective.near - management and support for release of the single

’Sentient’

Bom Beijo is the moniker for Swedish born and Lisbon-based Martin Lartell in a project that combines his live instrumentation with his production skills. Bom Beijo combines many different sounds and influences into a beautiful output. “Sentient” is a fast paced, euphoric, mesmerizing track. It creates both a peaceful state for the listener while also feeling energetic and hopeful. There’s hints of breakbeat, garage, downtempo. It’s deep and light, peaceful and energetic at the same time, somehow.

You can see his first single from the project here: Bom Beijo // Kärlek & Oro - YouTube

Outputs:

• Music Video to be released on the Garden Collective Youtube channel

• A series of NFTs from the animations created for the music video to mark the release (examples of these animations attached below) - we would like to mint these NFTs in the NxM mintbase store

• Garden Collective already has a mintbase store, but seeing as this is an NxM collab we thought it best to mint there, but we are open to suggestions on this.
    gardencollective.near Mintbase (in here you can see some examples of other NFTs produced by myself)

We want to create a visual to go along with this absorbing track. The idea is to emulate the fast pace and mesmerizing qualities of the song in the visual, using stop motion and animation techniques. The visual would include different hand drawn stop motion animation along with scans taken from a sketchbook. See below for some examples of the clips to be created for the video.

We also wish to create a NFT series from the video. Cutting up clips of animations from the video and using loops from the track to create a series. The series would 3-5 of these little snippets giving a flavour of the track and video as a whole but also working as a stand alone series.

Timeline:

• Creation of full set of animations: first two weeks of February

• Editing and creation of the music video to the track: 3rd week of February

• Revision last edits: 20th to the 23rd of February

• Promo clip: 23rd (this could also be minted as an NFT in either mintbase store)

• Release of the music video: 11th of March

Funding request:

• $120 Creation of animations for music video & NFTs
  • $160 Shooting and editing of video
  • $40 for adaptation of track to shorter promo clips / NFTs

Total requested: $320

Can be paid in installments if needed, ie. 50% up front, 50% on completion.

Links:

Bom Beijo:

Nilly Noon:

Garden Collective

Examples

blue-squiggle4

bck1

7 Likes

Awesome proposal! BTW, I love your track “Dome”, created with momjokes for NEAR Mixtape. :blush:

You have my full support, in my opinion NxM can pay you full amount of $320!

Cheers!

3 Likes

Hey @nillynoon, please be informed that we are implementing new process of NxM membership via NEAR Guilds App, please join there, as stated wallets there will have privilege to request funding from NxM.

In order to join, please do the following steps:
:black_small_square:Open NEAR Guilds App,
:black_small_square:Find NxM Guild,
:black_small_square:Log to the app using your NEAR wallet,
:black_small_square:Join to the community using your NEAR wallet!

3 Likes

Hey @nillynoon , We are happy to announce that your Proposal has been Approved for Nxm February Project Grant. Congratulations. Also, Feel Free to Ask for a 50% Advance upfront on our Astro

4 Likes

Heyo!!

Aw man thanks so much for the kind words on ‘Dome’ was a new thing for me and was super happy with how it went! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the support on the proposal! excited!

Cool I’ll go over to the guild and follow the steps!

thanks dude!

3 Likes

Heyo!

Wooop amazing news! Thank you so much :smiley:

We’re super excited to go ahead with this project! thanks for the support

4 Likes

Heyo!

I’m just about to submit the payout proposal on the NxM Astro.

Just to clarify in the ‘amount’ section I write the value in NEAR? So whatever €160 converts into NEAR at the current time of sending the proposal?

1 Like

Hey so it’s $USD value not Euro. You take the market rate of $NEAR at the time you submit your proposal and note it down ($xx = Nxx @ $xx.xx on xx date/time) Hope that helps

1 Like

Oops! $ yes of course!

That’s perfect thanks for the help :wink:

1 Like

Hey, @nillynoon Can we Have the Update of the Project?? CC @Paul @vandal

Hey!

So, its all done now, the full video is ready and so are the snippets nft series :slight_smile:

What will the next step needed be? And also which mintbase store are they to be minted at, as Garden Collective already has a mintbase store.

Obrigado!
Niall

2 Likes

Hey, @Paul we can use your help here pls!

1 Like

Hey @nillynoon thanks for your update!

We’d like to have your NFTs here:

I can mint them on your behalf, but I need a zip file with all the details from to move it forward. :slight_smile:

Once it’ll be in our store, feel free to request for second half of the payout.

1 Like

Heyo!

Perfect! That sounds great :slight_smile:

I aim to have the zip and details over to you tomorrow :wink:

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Folder is sent to @Paul

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hey all!

So here is the full video on youtube if ye want to see!

And here is the track on Spotify and Bandcamp if ye want to support etc!

3 Likes

Hey @nillynoon could you please confirm if you have received the second payout?

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/nxm.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/nxm.sputnik-dao.near-141

1 Like

Hey! Yeah all received!

2 Likes