[Approved]Project Proposal March (Music. E.p) Metaverse

Hi Nxm family. Its been 2 months now since I joined the near ecosystem and NXm family,it’s been a very beautiful journey, from hosting a monthly traditional event,(larkim live in space) to having several performances on the metaverse…

I want to make a 3 track acoustic E.p as NfTs on the NXm store.
The E.p will be a smooth acoustic story that will talk about the new change the world is about to witness…The metaverse…
This is going to be a unique NFt project…
Budget for the project
Production of all songs , : 300 $
mixing and mastering E.p: 100$
graphics and social media promotion : 100$
Total cost is 500$.
I want to also use this medium to say my Big Appreciation to the Nxm and near family… Thank you all for everything you do
@vandal @Paul @Monish016 @Grace @tabear

6 Likes

Hey @larkim

Please be informed that your proposals have been approved!
Feel free to request 50% of the requested funds to NxM.

We are implementing a new process of NxM membership via NEAR Guilds App, please join there, as stated wallets there will have privilege to request funding from NxM.
In order to join, please do the following steps:

• Open NEAR Guilds App :arrow_right: https://app.nearguilds.com :arrow_left:
  • Find NxM Guild​:eyes:
  • Log to the app using your NEAR wallet​:exclamation:
  • Join the community using your NEAR wallet! :raised_hands:

Also, feel free to leave your feedback here, when you will be doing the report, after the delivered show.

Thank you so much :white_heart::star::star::white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much Nxm family…I would like to announce with joy in my heart the completion of Metaverse E.p which I believe will grow to be the official metaverse anthem soon…
This project was produced and mixed by @trucebeats .
I made some video clips from our studio sessions

Studio session Nxmmp4 - Google Drive.

This project is now available on the NXm store …

Thank you so much @nxm family @Paul @Monish016 @vandal for supporting this project…
Always feels great working with NXM, we look forward to the approval our African Traditional concert next month.

Cheers
Much love
:white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

4 Likes