[Rejected] Love, Laughter and Goosebumps Ep

Greetings to you all , I go by the name Leecruz, am an afro beat singer from the city of Lagos, opportune to have worked with a lot of fast rising artist, i hosted the last uppercut night in the city of lagos and it was a blast…
Here are some links to my latest songs…

To promote and uplift our community I’m coming up with something :fire:

Love, Laughter and goosebumps is an Ep i have been working on for more than a year and i think this is the best time to unleash this great work of mine.

However i intend recording three good song in this Ep, comprising of love, laughter and goosebumps all to be minted as NFTS.

So however I’m requesting for the total sum of 500$.

Here is the breakdown of how this funds is gonna be spent:

• Music recording cost only 223$
  • Mixing and mastering cost 227$
  • Artwork and lyrics video 50$

However any other additional cost that may arise will be sorted out by me and @Paul @Monish016

I’m saying a big thank to you all for giving me this great opportunity.

You already know ,

Leecruz.

3 Likes

Hi @Leecruz, thank you for your proposal. Council will review by the due time.

Meanwhile, please update information & structure your proposal following this guideline: [Guide] NxM Projects Grant Application (Stream Two)

2 Likes

@williamx Done sir, thank you very much.

Dear @Leecruz,

Thank you so much for your proposal, we believe that every single proposal was created with goodwill to make NxM a better community. Unfortunately, your proposal isn’t accepted after council review. We appreciate your input and thank you for engaging with us. Big letter: You’re welcome to submit your request in the next funding round.

1 Like