[Rejected] - ghetto dreams (e.p)- april 2022

HI NXM, my name is chibueze kingsley, stage name chilexkings, I am a musician from lagos, i rap in my local dialet, ibo this makes my style a unique one.

I have been making music for the past 10 years,. and over the years I have had some bitter sweet experience on the streets, I want to share this experience in Ghetto dreams.
Ghetto dreams is a 3 track e.p that will teach the ghetto youths that you can make it without crime…
Here is a link to some of my songs…

This was released 2016 :[Music] Chilex - Hustle (Prod. by Eben Jazz) » Naijaloaded

This was released last year

budget for this project…
production, mixing and mastering of the 3 songs
400 dollars
graphic design: 50 dollars.
social media sponsored ad promo : 50 dollars

warm regards
chilex

2 Likes

Hi Chibueze, so how does this music allows Near community to be reached, can you kindly throw more light. Thanks

1 Like

thank you for your question,all songs on the e.p is going to be minted as NFTS on the NXM store , sponsored ad on social media will create awareness,on the song and also drive people that intend to buy the NFT to the NXM store. Thank you @Adebanjo I hope i have been able to throw more light to your question.

2 Likes

Hi @Okwachilex, thank you for your proposal. Council will review by the due time.

Meanwhile, please update information & structure your proposal following this guideline: [Guide] NxM Projects Grant Application (Stream Two)

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your guidance @williamx all information are updated already according to the guidelines :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Dear @Okwachilex

Thank you so much for your proposal, we believe that every single proposal was created with goodwill to make NxM a better community. Unfortunately, your proposal wasn’t accepted after council review. We appreciate your input and thank you for engaging with us. Big letter: You’re welcome to submit your request in the next funding round.