[Closed] Dreams & Light EP

INTRODUCTION

My name is David, (Stage name) Sollusion, I sing afro beat, Ghanna Raggae and hip pop style of music, Based in Accra Ghana.

Here are some links to my song
Youtube

Audiomack

Started music ever since i was little as my Dad use to be a music teacher, with many years of musical experience.

Dreams and light is one EP everyone would love to
Listen to, it’s a long time EP i have been planning to unleash and i think this is the best time to unleash this fire, considering the love and support i got from the members, i must say this project of mine is definitely gonna be lit as I’m investing my whole time, and interest to bring the best outta this.

This thought has birthed in me the passion to make something great outta this project.

I will be recording and producing an outstanding EP with the target to mint as NFT and i bet this particular project will be outstanding considering the brains that’s gonna be working on this with me.

I have with me:

@TheTune100
@Omegadigi-world
@Mubzy
@3xr

All working with me in this project.

OBJECTIVE

The objective of this project is to introduce ghana rap and melody into the nxm community and i bet you’ll love the rhythm and packaging of this, And i trust this EP is gonna be a good take in the nxm store as I’m looking forward to bring the best of ghana afro into this community, as I’m working with one of the best creatives in this community, recording 3 different amazing songs to make the EP a success.

JUSTIFICATION

This Project will definitely create more awareness and interest to all other Ghanaians and individuals out there for the purpose of decentralization, as we all know quality attracts patrons.

I would like to request for a total sum of 500$ to execute this smoothly.

BUDGET

• (Beat making and Recording) 80$ for 3 ( 240$ )

@Mubzy 50$ each for two beat ($100)

JayD sound : making the last beat (50$)

Recordings for the three songs : 30$ each (90$)

*(Mixing and mastering) by essence mix (200$)
Mixing and mastering the whole project

*(Artwork) by @Omegadigi-world 30$

@Monish016 @Paul @nullzero @williamx @vandal

Let’s get this job done and these community engaged in the bright future of Near.

Target: sollusion.near

Thank You.

2 Likes

Dear @Sollusion
I’d like to inform you that you don’t hold an NxM Membership badge. Please familiarize yourself with the below guidelines and proceed accordingly:

:point_right:Projects: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Projects

:point_right:Events: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Events