[Closed] boil the ocean the ep

PROJECT PROPOSAL FOR NxM GUILD
PROJECT TITLE: BOIL THE OCEAN the EP
PROJECT DURATION: JULY 1st - 31st

INTRODUCTION

Hello NxM
My name is Linda Chinyere popularly known as DaChi. I’m an Artist, Songwriter and a professional BGV based in Lagos Nigeria.
I was recently introduced to the ecosystem by @cotmusic and it has been so overwhelming and insightful at the same time, The web3 is really the future and I’m glad to be part of the movement and an enthusiast

BACKGROUND

Music has always been a major part of my life, started as kid singing in school and children choir and it has been a lovely journey and experience so far
I’ve been behind the scenes for half a decade now as a Professional Background Vocalist and Songwriter for multiple Artists in the industry.
With my years of experience, Finally decided to kick off my career as an artist with my first headlining project “ BOIL THE OCEAN EP”

ABOUT THE PROJECT

The project is titled “BOIL THE OCEAN the EP” .
A four tracked EP, Live musical arrangement and compilation cutting across POP, RnB and SOUL genre.
Lyrically, it talks about me facing and standing up to any and every obstacle between me and my dreams. Facing and challenging my doubts and fears.
I’d be collaborating with @cotmusic as the producer and arranger on this project.
This project will feature Live instrumentation, sounds and arrangements

FUNDING

This project will be a combination of digital and live instruments, I will be needing $250 for the production of all 4 songs

Mixing and Mastering : $150
Graphics : $40
Promotion : $60

A Total of : $500

Payout- dachi.near

Working on this project will be a dream come true.
Thank you NxM for the platform and continually helping and impacting lives

Cheers :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

@williamx @Paul @Monish016 @FritzWorm @vandal @hevertonharieno @bonepolice

4 Likes

Go girl!!!
I’ve seen you work and I really admire your resilience and passion
Can’t wait !!!

1 Like

Dear @Dachi
I’d like to inform you that you don’t hold an NxM Membership badge. Please familiarize yourself with the below guidelines and proceed accordingly:

:point_right:Projects: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Projects

:point_right:Events: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Events

1 Like

Alright
Thank you @Paul
I’d do just that