[Closed] Project e.p [ afrocentric sounds] june 2022

Hi Nxm family, my name is Tosin okikihoo popularly known as trucebeats, I’m a producer and songwriter from Lagos, Nigeria. I was introduced to Nxm family by my friend larkim, after producing his metaverse E.p of 3 tracks, which he released.

I am working on releasing an Afrocentric production project, This will be a unique NFt project that will explore afrobeat sounds in different angles. This project will show how afrobeat and afropop music should really sound like.
As a way to practice decentralization and create an excellent result, I will be spreading the tasks on this project, as I will be working with different minds and ideas, I will also be featuring 3 different artiste on this project.

How will my Afrocentric E.p bring Value to the near ecosystem and NXm.
1)All songs on this project will only be minted on the NXm store at a very affordable price that can easily be purchased by my fans, and the fans of everyone involved in this project, this project is going to be a unique NFt project, as it is going to be my first ever released E.p since the beginning of my career.

1. All artiste involved in this project will promote to their fans, therefore bringing more traffic to the NXm store.
  2. Everybody involved in the creative aspect and everyone purchasing this project will be onboarded to the near ecosystem.

Budget:
mixing and mastering of all songs: 200 dollars
graphic design: 50 dollars
production of all songs : 200
total budget: 450 dollars.

This link will take you to my Instagram handle where you can listen to my sounds

I will be glad if my project is approved, it will be a big encouragement to my music career

Thank You

1 Like

Dear @Truce
I’d like to inform you that you don’t hold an NxM Membership badge. Please familiarize yourself with the below guidelines and proceed accordingly:

:point_right:Projects: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Projects

:point_right:Events: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Events