Description: Weekly Twitter Space and AMA
Twitter spaces became dull and artists are striving double time just to be able to have their art shared to a wider community. The target or objective of this twitter space is related to building relationships, fostering a sense of belonging, and involving members of the Filipino Artist Guild to share their art and know that we still see them.
- Help the artists to promote and support their projects/artworks.
- Bring back the lively NFT spaces to encourage adoption
Activities and timeline:
This project will include two distinct initiatives, both of which will be facilitated by members of our council. The first of these is a Twitter space. Every Sunday, the guild will host a Twitter space where we will interview artists who have existing projects that needs exposure and/or aspiring project creators for them to showcase what their project is all about.
Herewith are the sample questionnaires that can be used on the AMA:
- What is your project all about and its inspiration?
- Do you have a project roadmap? Can you please tell us more about it?
- Are you open for commissions?
- What are the styles you’re familiar with?
- Why did you choose to build on Near?
After the AMA we are going to open the shilling space for artists and support their project.
- To establish unbiased support of artists, we are going to do a randomizer after shilling and post the results on our official Twitter account.
- Budget per artist should be not greater than 1 NEAR so we can resell the NFTs with 0.5 to 1 NEAR increments to start self-sustainability drive.
When: Every Sunday, 3 weeks per month.
Budget: $50 per space x 9 weeks = $450.
Target wallet: filipino-artist-guild.sputnik-dao.near