[OVERVIEW] Artist Workshop Filipino Artist Guild

Thank you for this opportunity, Sir Runes. The tutorial is easy to follow and I’ve learned a lot from the lesson and I’m enjoying it… Here are my practice sketches based on the topic.

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Just wanted to thank sir Runes for the workshop :sparkles: here are some of my practice sketches. Now I do really feel the urge to study them all.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve learned a lot from the last session. So, I want to thank Sir Runed and the Filipino Artist Guild for this art workshop. Sir Runes taught the lessons in a very effective and easy way where beginner artists can follow what he was teaching easily. Hereby are some of the sketches that I’ve learned from the past lesson.

And here is my assignment for the session 1.

I’m still learning and thanks to Sir Runes as I was able to learn the basics in an easier way :sparkles:

4 Likes

ang lilinis ng gawa nyo nahiya ako ilapag mga akin. Haha

2 Likes

Rule number 1 don’t compare your work with others. lapag mo na

3 Likes

Session 2
TOPIC: GESTURE/FIGURE DRAWING

2 Likes

Yesterday’s session was about forming a figure out of basic structure . And here’s my work .
A little messy but not bad for a beginner like me … Maybe I need more practice .

3 Likes

I’m glad to be part of this Artist Workshop! This is a nice experience so far! Good and informative class for artists varying from beginner level to more advance level!

Here’s what I have as homeworks so far,

Session 1: Study of figures by basic shapes

Session 2: Figure drawing

As well as some live class session activities:

2 Likes

Second Session :sparkles:

My drawing isn’t perfect yet, but I’m hoping to improve it next time.

2 Likes

I’m starting to put all the knowledge and techniques into practice. Thank you sir Runes and Sir Ritzzard!
Still striving to achieve a better result each day. LFG!

Session 1

Practice

Session 2:
ASSIGNMENT

3 Likes

Here are my homework for session 2 :sparkles:

3 Likes

Session2
Assignment…

3 Likes

Here’s the assignment I tried for session 3

3 Likes