[OPEN CALL] NxM Council Open Positions

Hi there, as I have been working constantly on the forum, I would like to apply for the position. I find this is an opportunity for me to grow with NxM DAO in particular & the Near ecosystem in general.

About me
I am a native Vietnamese and have worked around the ecosystem since Oct last year. With a strong academic background & the eagerness to learn things, I have been familiar with different topics & matters happing around the ecosystem.

Forum statistic

Background

Open Web Sandbox Vietnamese Regional Moderator (Oct 2021-Jan 2022)

• Manage Vietnamese Discord channel
  • Feedback contributor’s work on Rolling opportunities
  • Discuss & Make OWS DAOcision for payout requests

Open Web Sandbox Project Manager (Feb-Now)

• Connect projects inside the Near ecosystem to form partnerships (Cheddar, BlueBit Finance, Mutant Swap, Near Insider, …)
  • Recruit contributors & supervise contributor’s work
  • Handle calls & take care of projects & partnership requests

Community DAO council

• Create bounty proposals to activate community
  • Participate in open discussions on DAO
  • Review proposals & making DAOcision

On-chain statistic

Thank you so much for your consideration, Looking forward to building a strong DAO ahead.

William X

7 Likes

Hey @Sleezy_Moss at the moment, we don’t know, as we are going to set this with new councils. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, I’d like to put my name into consideration.

I started working with NxM in, I believe, March of 2021. I am familiar with the early growth of the community, as well as the grant proposal process. I also have experience working on the social media side of NxM, and have hosted community calls in the past.

I left the group for a few months at the end of September, but while I was away, I was still collaborating with other communities that are connected with NxM, such as providing education courses in the C-1 discord. I have been back in the community for a few months now, and have the availability to be more involved again, at this time.

I feel that I bring experience with web3, specifically NEAR, projects, community members, as well as the understanding of NxM’s early development. I love working with the other members of this community, and seeing where I fit and how I can assist others.

I appreciate the consideration!

-Bone Police (Jacob)

9 Likes

Hey NxM!

I’d like to work with you guys too. I’ve experience across the board with a number of DAOs in the ecosystem, primarily as a community manager. NxM Vibes is a live event we started developing here in Lisbon. I can possibly help with A & R in the longer term amongst other operational duties if that’s something of interest.

Onwards and upwards!

T.

5 Likes

Hey @Monish016 @Paul !!!

Sound like a nice idea, as long that NxM is part of my history inside Ecosystem!

My Store was owned from one of my first bounties, came from NxM.

Than we did the first Brazilian event related to Near Protocol, we did sponsored by NxM too:

[APPROVED] Physical and MetaEvent Quintas Paralelas-Nomadelabel show - SaoPaulo/br Jan 2022

Now our collective Nomade Label, became a DAO too, and im glad that i had the support of other DAOs like #the-clan-guild #afrika-burn-guild #gambiarra-dao , specially, but also other features with #creatives:muti-dao #creatives:incubadorapt-dao #metaverse-dao #beat-dao
I believe that the ecosystem grows health with all this connections.

As a multimedia artist and musician and also pioneer of Brazil Cryptoart movement, i do believe that i can contribute with this DAO, as i´m very interested to work and learn with the community.

Glad for this Open Call

in a way or another
see you guys around :wink:

12 Likes

Hello,

Very much interested in being actively involved in the revolution called NEAR in whatever capacity am deemed qualified. I have a degree in Masscomunication, I am a record producer,musician & songwriter presently working on my project, #ThePheonixEP sponsored by the NXMDAO, dropping this march. Creativity in all forms(music, art, acting, writing) have always been a part of me.I am big on ideas & concepts. I come up with the most witty, standout & catchy brand materials you can think of. You need edge? I am your plug. The world needs to jump on the jolly train called NEAR & I want to be part of the success story.

Council member, social media handler, moderator or otherwise? sign me up.

I am open to be given a trial period to see if I can be competent. I promise I won’t disappoint.

Thanks.

4 Likes

You would be a great addition to the NxM team! :100: :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks!! I really appreciate that, encouraging! :star_struck::grin:

3 Likes

Dont forget Metaverse DAO :slight_smile:
We just give you a heart. <3

4 Likes

thanks for reminding

Already updated :wink:

1 Like

This is brilliant, your ideas are welcoming.
It obviously shows that you know what you are doing and you sure deserve it (council):+1::+1:

3 Likes

I am super excited with this initiative, at thesame time interested to join the council @Monish016 well-done you are doing well.

1 Like

Hi @Nxm family,

My name is Oyeneye Akeem Adelanke, popularly known as Larkim, I’m a conscious Musician from Nigeria. Although, I only joined the web3 ecosystem last year, I have learnt and contributed massively to the space in a short while. A little summary of my journey:

October 2021, I helped “Claudia” grow the Afrikaburn art store extensively, I onboarded over 30 creative African Artiste from Nigeria.
I facilitated the minting of arts by some of the artist.
I introduced the Africamusic store to the Afrikaburn community.
I onboarded over 20 musicians in the span of 7 days.
I minted all music NFts from them.
I organized and coordinated the music store.

https://www.mintbase.io/store/afrikaburnmusic.mintbase1.near/mint

Since I joined Nxm family on December 26th, I must say Nxm family @vandal @Paul @Monish016 @chloe has been a blessing to me and my craft.

Currently I am involved in the following with consistent deliverables:

I host a monthly traditional African event on the cryptovoxel. (A Great show that intends to show Africa culture from our music, dance custome to the world on metaverse)
I’m hosting a university concert coming soon , for Nxm (BROKE BOY CONCERT), A very big concert that will promote Nxm and Near to the students on campus.
I am recording a Metaverse E.p for Nxm, which is about 80% complete.
I have onboarded numerous active members that have also contributed to the growth of Nxm some of which are (wizprince, Romanus and macjaycee they all have an e.p on Nxm store).

I believe my track record and productivity in this community and in the ecosystem at large has warranted my interest in this position. I have achieved so much with limited resources, and I believe it will only get better when I become a part of the council.

The job description aligns with my interests, goals and it would be an honour to serve this guild. If I’m selected as a council member of Nxm, here are some of the approaches I would take in addition to make this a success:

Proposal Review: I will bring in a fresh set of perspective towards the proposal because I have been at the other end of the spectrum (as an applicant). Due to the diversity in my background and experience this will provide a broader insight into the proposals.
Communication: A strong part of the role highlighted is the excellent written and oral skills which I possess. Furthermore, I am strategically located that I might be able to extend these communications to in-person and online (Hosting Calls).
I am prepared to assist my fellow council members with some duties like minting of NfTs on the store, attending to questions from members, and others as assigned.
Social media: I will work with my fellow council members to create good content (utilizing my artistic background) from events and projects on the NXm store, that can promote the store and promote also increase our numbers on social media.
Marketing: As a member of the NXm council, I will create a strong social media campaign with some social media influencers on Twitter and Instagram., emphasizing on Twitter, to advertise contents on the store.
Based on my current location, I will have the ability to supervise approved monthly project and all approved projects in Lagos, Nigeria, to make sure they are properly carried out.

As a member of Nxm, I understand the intricacy and importance of this role and I know Nxm needs a very honest, trustworthy and efficient person to carry out the duties as a council member, I believe I’m the best person for this role, I am 100% ready for work and I am passionate about the impact that I could potentially make in the ecosystem and in the lives of creatives.

Thank you for considering my application.

Regards,

Akeem Oyeneye (Larkim)

5 Likes

Hello,

It is with a grave sense of responsibility that I register my interest in being a member of the NxM council. When I landed on the strange universe called Web 3, it was Near’s NxM that gave me my first taste of a truly decentralised community, and rekindled my zest to immerse myself more deeply in music.

It would give me great joy to replicate what I’ve learned from the NxM council and other community members.

The following are some of my activities on NxM:

*Recording an EP titled (Love, Light And Peace - Ongoing)

*Participating in the Nearnauts Anthem

I am very active on Telegram and I have some experience with NFTs. It’ll be an awesome opportunity to help the community in this capacity.

Thank you and Cheers :clinking_glasses:

I’m @GabrielMuse01 on Telegram.

@thephilosopher @Monish016

1 Like

Hi ya’ll,

Id love to give this a shot. I’ve been working with NEAR for a year now, and started Minting Music. Currently, I am beginning to launch a new DAO and guild, that is focused on creatives in web3, music, lifestyle and culture (charm3d.io). Our goal is to be a resource to the ecosystem in connecting partners, collaborators and being a service to execute ideas, while doing the same to provide resources to growing web communities and clients.

I have alot of ideas I think I could bring to the table to help elevate NxM and the ecosystem as a whole.

4 Likes

I’m thrilled to announce that I and @Monish016 have successfully chosen new councils for a one month trial period to NxM.

@bonepolice
@williamx
@rhymetaylor

10 Likes

Welcome To NxM Guys! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Excited to rock with y’all and see what we can do!

4 Likes

Congratulations we look forward to working with you

3 Likes

I know we’re in good hands with @Paul and @bonepolice on the council for NxM. I’m sure your all great :slight_smile:

3 Likes