[OPEN CALL] Creatives DAO Moderators - 5 Positions Open

you are perfect for this work <3

4 Likes

Hello Eric. Read our Guides on Creatives - NEAR Forum and join us on our TG Group for learn more about the Creatives DAO =)

3 Likes

Always Supportive and Guide me to Join Near Ecosystem.
I wish you all the best :heart:

5 Likes

Hello Everyone

I’m Lea Arafah, a Transdisciplinary artist, curator, producer, chef and philosopher from Brazil(before my transition i was called blu_simon_wasem). Born a man, but finally comfortable to claim my ‘she’ pronome. My artist name is Blua Discórdia.

I work with art for the past 20 years, on Brazillian independent art scene, organizing, performing and teaching about contemporary art topics such as the philosophy behind the Noise. I do believe knowledge its bigger than the academia can support, but i still got 2 degrees done (Gastronomy and Music Therapy) but the philosopher’s diploma still not accomplish yet.

From last year i entered on web 3 and i dedicate myself as full time job, creating on Near ecosystem, specially after my personal project, Nomade Label, became a DAO in March. I will invite you to just type #nomadelabel-dao on forum, and we will have an overview on all the actions that we’v being taken so far. Also i’v being very active member of other daos like #the-clan-guild #creatives:muti-dao #cudo-dao #nxm-dao #gambiarra-dao and others.

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/nomadelabel.sputnik-dao.near

Other project that i’v being idealizing and sharing the organization with other nomadelabel friends is the Antimétodo, an strategy to share knowledge on our online context, hacking techniques, debating philosophic matters and creating collectively.

I believe that the Moderator’s team should have experts on Humanities(arts and philosophy), that has an strong commitment with the community. Any human that cross my path on web3 can notice that I am very enthusiast, always try to understand and explain others what should we do to grow together.

My concern about the well being of our community is not measured in numbers, but carved by the quality of deep discussions of how web 3 can impact on future of artist worker´s class in Brazil and other urgent social issues that surround our local apocalyptic scenario.

My Personal statement as a web3 creative is that the only path for sustainability is to use own work as a tool for real social transformation, through Arts and sharing knowledge we can have change the world.

Hope to get my position on Creatives DAO Moderators Team
but…
In one way or another, I will be here, working on the ecosystem

:wink:

Mama Blua Loves you all

13 Likes

Hello Creatives DAO

IT’S ME PURPLE
I’m a reality/fiction writer. A web3 Spoken word piece content creator. I have been directly involved in The Heroic and significant C1 GUILD. From moderating their social media to actively participating in community building, executing projects and lots of onboarding and community activities.

I’m sincerely moved to declare my interest to be part of the Creatives DAO mod. I’m dedicated to contribute in achieving a sustainable future for the Creatives DAO. And NEAR Ecosystem.

Being geared towards Web3-
•Writing
•NFTs
•Defi
•Music &
•Metaverse
It’s with great pleasure to serve with the team of creative DAO moderator. I’m open to learn everything that need to be. And contribute. Because I believe this is to ensure fruitfulness, unity and equity.

My Telegram. @RealPurpledot
Twitter. @talk2purpledot

:pushpin: My journey on here started since August of 2021. I have worked with C1 guild. In moderating their four social media (Twitter, Discord, Instagram and Facebook) for a period of over four months before the flying rhino guild took over.

:pushpin: I have participated in many activities within the NEAR forum at large and have successfully completed some projects. Ie-

:pushpin:I am naturally a person endowed with abilities to work tremendously in achieving goals and growth.

:pushpin: I have honestly sought outrightly a time for opportunity to directly work hand in hand with deep knowledgeable people in the ecosystem to imbibe the knowledge and growth on my parts to keep the synergy. I’m excited to use the opportunity.

Here, read my medium

:

https://medium.com/@Purpledot_

My Stats:

4 Likes

Telegram: @itshawwal

Hawwal.near

Application for Council role under the Creatives Dao

Hello Creatives.
My name is Hawwal Ogungbadero and I am applying for one of the 5 Moderator spots under the Creatives Dao.
I’m a digital artist, illustrator, filmmaker and musician.
You can check out my antecedent or track record so far in the entertainment business here in Africa via the Blaqk Stereo Dao Introduction . You can also check out my profile on Google.

I’ve been a part of the Near community for over a year now contributing to the community using my years experience in the entertainment industry to continually grow the community and help out creatives in my locality.
I am the founder of the Blaqk Stereo DAO and, in my time here being a part of the community, with the generosity from the amazing Creatives Dao, I have had the opportunity of launching and successfully finishing a few projects.

1. “The Future is Near music competition”
    Under the amazing C1 guild where I started from, I launched “The Future is Near” music competition that had over 400 entries from around Africa (Nigeria, Cameroon, Senegal, Kenya and so on….). The campaign was successfully sustained for 5 weeks on stretch with the provided funds and with the knowledge gained, more bigger projects have been launched all in the pursuit to ensure and secure the ever exploding Near protocol visibility / reach in Nigeria and Africa at large.

2. “Unleashed the EP NFT collection”
    With aid from family the I have in the NXM community, I successfully launched my EP’s digital art 1/1 NFT collection titled ‘Unleashed’ inspired by a live recording I organized and held in December 2021.
    You can check them out on NXM mintbase store via this link:
    “Hawwal - Africa(Live)”

Currently, in my two months of being a council member under the Blaqk stereo Dao, and once again with the ever diligent and fantastic help from moderators of the Creative Dao alongside Near funding, I and my team have successfully launched one of Near’s newest success stories yet in Africa which is a Guinness world record attempt for the longest recording marathon with multiple artists scheduled to hold on June 18th 2022, for the Near community and we at Blaqk stereo, have foreseen the exposure such an initiative would bring not only to us in Blaqk Stereo Dao, but to the whole Near community and the web 3 ecosystem in Nigeria.

My watchword is progress.

“What can be done now, what can be done differently, what do I see and, how far do I want to go.”

These are questions I always ask myself and that has been my driving force to always push beyond the normal.
I would never get into something if I don’t believe in it and I believe in the Creative Dao.

The Creatives Dao has so much potential to grow and with our dream for a self sufficient and sustainable Dao, 3x (three times) the work has to be put into it now so that in 6 months time when we check the stats, If we haven’t arrived our destination by then,
We will definitely be close because we decided to go the extra mile NOW!.

If I am considered to join the new 5 moderators of the Creatives Dao, I will ensure my zeal, drive, enthusiasm, versatility and multitasking ability will be applied into my efforts as I work side by side with our other Moderators.

I believe in hard work, I’m a hard worker and I also work smart.

Thank you in advance for your consideration​:heart::pray:t5:

@creativesdao-council

7 Likes

I believe in you hawwal. You’d do great things as a council member. I’m sure

3 Likes

Hi Creatives DAO Moderators,

I’m Frado, and would love to be part of the Creatives DAO moderators.

My Bio: Profile - frado - NEAR Forum

I learned a lot from all the members who are part of it today and always following the guidelines of the moderators, and adapting all the proposals in question. I would like to continue collaborating in this work with our ecosystem, and obeying all approval and reporting protocols. I can stay for 6 months as Creative DAO moderator.
:dizzy:

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 23.04.57

Skills:

• NFT

• DeFi

• Polite

• Father

• Honest

• Focused

• Branding

• Organized

• NEARhubs

• Collaborator

• Responsible

• Learning fast

• Video Production

• Music Production

• Friendly LGBTQ+

• Web 3 Passionate

• Experience Design

• Sense of Community

• Phonograph Producer

• Working remotely for over 11 years

• Leadership in Art and Technology projects over 20 years

• Easy adaptation to follow and collaborate with the workflow

NEAR’s experiences:

• Onboarding

• Leader of fra-DAO

• Creatives Workshops

• NearHubs XP Creations

• Creative Director at fraDAO

• Manage Community Discord

• Council at fraDAO since January 2022

• Administration (proposal, payments and report)

Follow fra-DAO proposals and Report:

[APPROVED] fra-DAO - overview - May 2022 budget

[APPROVED] fra-DAO - overview- March 2022 budget

[APPROVED] fra-DAO - overview- April 2022 budget

[REPORT] Experience Design for NFT - April 2022

[Approved] APRIL 2022 Social Media + Marketing + Branding

I want to continue to keep the vibe and attention in the creative support and moderator.

I am ready as in an Athletics Relay Trials, taking the knowledge gained and following up until the next one who will be a new moderator, to continue this beautiful work reimagining the world!
Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 20.57.14

Contacts:

Social Media: @fradomnt

Near Wallet: frado.near

Telegram: @fradomnt

Site: frado.com.br

Thanks

Frado

9 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Larkim and I would love to join the creative DAO community.

Being a creative myself, this opportunity is a dream come true to get to work with fellow creatives and have an impact in the ecosystem at a higher level.

A few things about me that qualifies me for the role:

1. Founder of young fresh DAO. ( 200 members on telegram in our first month.
  1. Counsil member in Near x Art Dao
    3). I have about 5 proposal approved
  2. Hosted a metaverse and physical event,
  3. I bring diversity to the table as I am from Lagos, Nigeria
  4. I am an active and avid participant in the leader telegram chat, creative guild and on the forum
    6). I am a music artist and I genuinely love and appreciate any form of creativity;hence this would be a allowing me to do what I love.
  5. I organize and coordinate a band of over 30 Creatives, which has built my administration process, communication skills and connection on a deeper level with Creatives

Further more these are my statistics and growth in the community and ecosystem:

1.co.ordination and minting of NFts in Afrikaburn Music store with over 300 NfTs
https://www.mintbase.io/store/afrikaburnmusic.mintbase1.near?tab=nfts&page=0

1. Founder of Young Fresh creative Dao

young-fresh-creatives.sputnik-dao.near

1. Hosted a Africa traditional live concert on Metaverse, having to work with over 30 Creatives.

4)Hosted a physical concert for university students in Lagos Nigeria ( Broke Boy concert).

pictures:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Disv1PBaZuomZYZGWaDq4DXYMelBbMP8

1. NGO event for climate change on 6th of June
    My Dream Nigeria (NGo Event May 2022)
21 Likes

Hawwal this is awesome let’s go!!

3 Likes

A perfect fit, I’ve seen you work and I must say your passion and drive in you put in on all you do is out of this world

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Gurubaran, and I’m from India. I’ve been following CreativesDAO for a long time & I’m pleased & excited about the opportunity to apply for the Creatives DAO Moderator as this DAO has brought many people into the blockchain who have traditionally not been into crypto and are currently working on many projects & DAOs.

Things I’ve been doing so far in the NEARverse:

• I am a co-founder & council member of KalakendraDAO, which aims to bring the traditional Indian artists to the blockchain by creating awareness about web3 & bringing them on-chain. In the recent NFT Summit, KalakendraDAO has opened about 200 wallets & we were able to make people experience blockchain for the first time & even airdropped an NFT, which was created by collaborating with Filipino artist @Ligaya.
  • Council member of FanStroke DAO where we are try to bring more awareness about the Games on blockchain and help create a fanbase & a community in the NEAR Ecosystem.
  • Actively representing NEAR Protocol amongst the various artist communities & assisting them in minting their own NFTs on NEAR.

Here’s some more information about me:

Stats gallery: gurubaran.near's mainnet activity overview - stats.gallery

NEAR Forum summary: Profile - gurubaran - NEAR Forum

NEAR wallet: gurubaran.near

Telegram username: @mendaxg

Approved proposals on CreativesDAO:

Besides being a part of the NEAR communities, I involve myself in the local Indian communities by hosting meetups & attending meetups where we discuss various things from arts to web3. I’m easily approachable, and as teaching is one of my interests, it allows me to interact with many people & students. This is an ample opportunity for me to contribute to the community & looking forward to a positive response this time to work with you all :hugs:

Regards,
Gurubaran

7 Likes

My focus is to become fluent in English for a next opportunity to apply, I really love the whole movement of Dao and Creatives.
Good luck to everyone and to my friend @blusw who always teaches me a lot about web3

6 Likes

A great write up and the true power of the circulation of your music

3 Likes

Thank you so much olamilepoun :white_heart:

2 Likes

This is definitely the best man for the job, wow I am so impressed with the write up and all your statistics. Goodluck

2 Likes

Thank you so much :white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

HELLO Creative people hope all is super fine.

1. Knowledge, skills, and profile.

2. Project Manager.

3. CEO Minería Virtual.

4. 6 years Blockchain experience.

5. Binance’s exchange promoter (May 2020 - September 2020).

Since december 2021, I’ve been collaborating in Venezuela’s NEAR community, as a Discord or Telegram’s channel moderator. Currently, I belong to the Council of Near P2P and Free Horses. At Community Dao, I’m one of the most active members. I understand how important it is to be part of the DAO Council. From the democratic point of view, we must respect both opinions and votes and always keep equality when a decision is made.

My wallet is at this level because of my participation in Dao’s Community and the participation that I get in the NFT world where I’m constantly buying on ParasID. Because of that, I love the creative part and I consider that’s my strong point. I’ve also taken several giveaways’ campaigns with FreeNFTs.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Priyanka for your support

1 Like

See you there!:heart::fire: @Ligaya

1 Like