[Closed - open call] - creatives dao council - 5 positions- results soon

Well deserved…You are a Great Man…

1 Like

Hello there,

As I got it, you suggest councils from other DAOs/Guilds to become a council in the Creatives DAO, right?
I think it’s not a good idea:

1. it’s a conflict of interest
  2. how will they combine the job in many Guilds and DAOs and what’s the quality of this job will be?
  3. It’s centralization process, when one human is in many positions. We need decentralization.

Probably, I am not fit the requirements, but I am ready to be a council as a volunteer for some time. I can represent East Europe (Ukraine, Russia, other ru-speaking countries).

Does it make sense? If yes - let me know, I will create the proporsal on AstraDAO

9 Likes

@mr_free I support! An independent candidate not belonging to one of the guilds and the DAO! Perfect solution!!!
Sincerely, Igor

2 Likes

mr_free is a very active participant of the Russian community. He makes amazing banners.

4 Likes

Hello @mr_free and all others!

Everyone can submit their proposals :smiley:

However, we need to follow some kind of criteria, so, those that do not fit the presented criteria, please present some information about yourselves so we can evaluate and compare it to all others.

The Open Call is open until the 14th of January, so plenty of time for everyone interested to submit their proposal :smiley:

Thank you so much, everyone.

5 Likes

Hello friends!

I’m Heverton, my wallet is hevertonharieno.near, and I’m glad to see the Creatives expand your council further.

I’m a Brazilian guy living in Portugal since 4 years ago. I came here first to do my Master’s in Political Science, after finishing my Bachelor’s in Journalism in Brazil. Outside of my academic career, or better, to pay my academic career, I worked for 10 years as a Process Analyst in large companies, so I have a lot of experience in management workflows and creating good processes. You can check more about this journey here.

As an artist, you can check my creativity in two different areas: In music, through projects like See More Glass Project which has just released a new album supported in parts by NXM, and in audiovisual through various and diverse videos produced both by my production company CUDO FILMES, and by CUDO DAO where I am also council.

Below are some indications of how fit I am for this position:

I have been a co-founder of CUDO DAO since August 2021 (you can see a summary of our 2021 activities here).
I created, in partnership with the Incubator, video tutorials that assist our communities in creating wallets, payout requests, and exchanges on Binance.
I have collaborations with other creative DAOs like MUTI, INCUBADORA and NxM.
I was part of the audio-visual team led by @VideoDon during the NEAR CON.

Below the last two proposals did by my DAO and approved by the Creatives:

With my communicative skills, my creativity and my willingness, I believe I would be a great fit for the Creatives DAO council and I believe I am a great name to make these resources reach more and more creatives already integrated in our ecosystem as well as everyone else who still needs to know about our work.

I am happy to see all these interested applications and very excited about what is to come!

Telgram: @HevertonHarieno

Thanks friends!

8 Likes

Hey :slight_smile: Thanks for giving us your opinion.

I understand your concerns. But as Council of Creatives DAO one should already know how to proceed with the project proposals, how to interact in Forum + TGs of all Guilds and DAOs (or at least some percentage of it… it’s like infinite groups and chats), how to vote on ASTRO, how to guide others to accomplish what’s needed. So of course we would like to have people with experience and some level of trust. Creatives DAO is a community in the end of the day :wink:

As we are preparing the way in order to have a rotation system implemented, I don’t see a conflict of interest. The idea is to be more and more decentralized.

about the time to manage it: that’s why we need more eyes in the same council. And I believe that the process will be more automated in the near future, so it will facilitate the job for everyone.

I hope I could answer your questions.

Have a nice day :smiley:

9 Likes

wow, my gee first of all, thank you for bringing me and my scout team to NEAR Protocol
i need to tell you how impact full that if for my members and i believe in your leading spirit and greatness this will turn out too, ride on my Gee :raised_hands: @sterryo

2 Likes

Sterry to the OO

our first community call on AfroStar Guild yesterday show so much of enthusiasm in you about coordinating and conveying the community, thanks for your energy. I love you. you are well deserved here @sterryo

5 Likes

we have a lot to do bro,this is just a start… thank you more

2 Likes

Amazing the amount of people participating and applying, I am excited by this near community, I know that one day not too far away I will be able to have the rank and experience to post it, hehe, at the moment I can say that @FritzWorm has everything I need for the position, he has helped me Much like many new members I think it fits perfectly, regards.

2 Likes

Hey guys,

That’s actually an amazing idea and I am highly interested in this opportunity. Since I am not part of any DAO yet, this would actually be my first council position, if I get the chance to. But I do learn fast and would learn the things I don’t know yet.

Before I started at Near in the Project Ops/Community Mods Team I started several not Blockchain related projects.

Here is a list of them:

A MANS BEARD
A MANS BEARD is the biggest beard community in the German speaking area.

Communities

Bartliebe
Bartliebe brings people together who love beards, whether man or woman, which currently has over 5,500 members.

Communities

BeardNight
BeardNight is a series of events held at barbershops, where men are taught how to properly groom and shave their beard through creative workshops.

Communities

The Beard of Fame
The Beard of Fame is the first social beard model contest. Every week on Tuesday, we start the The Beard of Fame Contest, in which any bearded man can participate by posting a good picture of himself with a beard.

Communities

Barberguide
Barberguide is a search engine that shows you the best barber in your area by entering the zip code or the city. For this I have already identified over 700 barbers from the German speaking area and transferred in a database, which is made available to the community in a beta phase in a Google Doc table. There have been over 200 registrations with email to the Google Doc database so far.

Communities

Elite Bartmann
Elite Bartmann is a grooming & lifestyle brand for the well-groomed man of today.

Communities

Sisyaner
Sisyaner is a community for people who love EDM/Techno parties and festivals.

Communities

begood
begood records is a music label which organizes techno events and supports newcomer Djs.

Communities

I built the communities from scratch and also created the content myself.

This year I am planning to launch my own DAO on Near with the mentioned Sisyaner Community. And I also started to work together with Mintickt and the Near German Guild and we are planing to launch a DAO soon as well.

To me, I have several years experience as an entrepreneur, I speak 3 languages and learning the 4th. I would describe myself as very creative and communicative.

My telegram handle is @ iamkemoo

Here is a screenshot of my stats.gallery:

Since I work for Near as Community Mod I am highly active in the official Near Telegram group. But I also joined the Creatives DAO group and looking forward to be part of the community.

Thank you for offering this opportunity and good luck to all participants.

9 Likes

With the way you perfectly organised the production workshop at the C1 guild, and with the way you put in so much passion in growing to growing your guild and the Nearcon family shows you deserve a spot in the creative dao… I’m looking forward to seeing you as a council member in the creative dao…

5 Likes

Thank you so much my bro… it’s always positivity with you @larkim :pray:t5: God bless you!

1 Like

I’m new here. I’m searching and learning about everything. I might be abble to apply not now, but maybe soon.

7 Likes

:blush: :blush: :blush: bless you girl… fresh and smooth one i promise always… .love and light :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

you have the potential, go go JOY ill love seeing you there also with me :smiley:

2 Likes

Ohh Hi :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: just trying my luck but i still prefer to Vote people like you , you are so Good for everybody and supporting The newbies Go Sterryo :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

you definitely have wings, you fly… you are an angel. :raised_hands:

1 Like

I was thinking and have a suggestion:
let’s make a trial period for new councils to check their work and ability.
What do you think?

6 Likes