[Closed - open call] - creatives dao council - 5 positions- results soon

Bravo, @creativesdao-council for this move.

Near is modelling (exemplifying, really) what Decentralisation should look like.

It is remarkably impressive.

Cheers to giant strides this year​:clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

@Monish016 & @FritzWorm Should definitely be considered for this! They are wonderful leaders in the NEAR ecosystem & have a lot of great ideas. BOTH have also been featured in our publication “Humans of the Sandbox” for their contributions to our ecosystem​:fire::fire: Good luck gentleman :pray:t3::pray:t3:

11 Likes

Thank you for your kind words and promotion :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

May the force be NEAR you

10 Likes

Hello! I would like to put my name forward for a position within the Creative DAO Council!

I am an audio engineer, music promoter and music scholar from Ireland currently based in Lisbon. I have a lot of experience with administrative work outside of the NEAR realm, having been a staff member of my University’s IT department for the last 4 years. I have over 10 years of experience within the music industry, as well as a bachelor’s and master’s degree in experimental sound practice. I have lots and lots of experience within the arts, arts facilitation and events, all of which I’d be more than happy to elaborate on if you would like!

In terms of the criteria that would qualify me for this role, I have been part of successfully approved projects, including one that supported the release of my own album and the onboarding of an artist colleague:
[APPROVED] Promotion, Printing and Mastering of Album
As well as this I have become a council member recently of the Graffiti DAO, which was until now previously on hiatus. I am excited about resurrecting this DAO. We just completed our first mural, which you can check out here:
KONE graffiti mural in downtown Lisbon

As well as this I have also just recently joined as a council member of the very exciting Beat DAO, which I’m excited to get working on too.

I am also an active member of multiple NEAR TG groups and have taken part in many live stream events and other initiatives with other DAOs.

I also would like to add that what interests me about this role is the opportunity to learn more about and work within the governance side of things here, and to hopefully help others in their creative endeavours. This role would be a step up from my current role as a council member and a step that I would be very excited to make.

Thanks for your time and please do let me know if you’d like any more clarification. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey Sammy! Thank you So Much. That is So Nice of you to do so.

6 Likes

Hello! I would like to apply for a Creatives DAO council position. I am a councilmember for HypeDAO and have been successfully submitting proposals with that DAO for a few months now. (I just joined the Creatives DAO telegram chat. I did not know that existed!)

I also host Twitter Spaces for the NFT community twice a week, which has been amazing for meeting creative people, onboarding, and helping them connect to the global NEAR community.

I am very interested in connecting with more of the creative community and learning more about governance. I would love to be able to help and support more creative projects in the NEAR ecosystem as a part of the Creatives DAO.

kodandi.near
telegram: @ kodandi

submitted as a part of HypeDAO budget proposals:

7 Likes

The creatives DAO council position is an exciting opportunity for me to expand the frontiers of my WEb 3 foray. It has been an exciting journey so far being that two months ago, i could conveniently say that i knew not much about crypto, blockchains and NFTs, But here i am today, creating content for an NFT market place and factory like Mintbase ( i am an official author on their platform ) and other fledgling engagements within the ecosystem.

The concept of DAOs have been fascinating to me and i see the future real life implications of decentralisation. A return to true democracy but this time with digital frameworks and smart contracts handling the trust layers for humans. Its a really beautiful time for the human race and am happy to flow with this trend.

Two months into the the ecosystem and below are how i have participated, contributed and identified with the NEAR Blockchain

I created the DIscord channel for the AfrikaBurn Guild

I wrote three educational papers for the Afrika Burn Guild: “An introduction to the NEAR protocol” " What is a cryptocurrency, blockchains and NFTs"

I made a Promotional video about the beauty and oneness of the yearly AfrikaBurn gathering in Tankwa karoo, South Africa

I made a descriptive video about the collaboration between NEAR and Mintbase as an oasis for NFT creators in programming their own smart and incurring cheap gas fees with minting their NFTs

I wrote “The Ease Place of Mintbase” an article explaining the demystification of minting NFTs to the lay mind
The Ease Place of Mintbase edit.pdf (35.1 KB)

Been enthusiastic and actively online within the NxM guild got me the opportunity of being handed the management of the NxM Discord server by @vandal . This afforded me more opportunity to interface with the NxM guild and expand my leverage within the ecosystem. And in loyal servitude towards creating engagement on the NxM Server I created the NxM Discord Trivia
which engaged community members in a quiz to test their knowledge of web 3 and the NEAR Protocol after which winners were rewarded with NEAR Tokens

My regular online activity and enthusiasm got me asking questions and this got me an opportunity to create the BEATs DAO from scratch with fellow council member @Paul after being guided and tutored by Vandal. The product of that is the success of the NEAR mixtape and the organization of the beat competition which has recruited music producers into the ecosystem with active near wallets and their prompt engagement within the BeatsDAO Community

Beats DAO Introduction

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/beat-dao.sputnik-dao.near

Afterwards, my enthusiasm also got me talking to a university professor and an illustrative architect and together we started the Metaverse DAO. An initiative to establish NEAR’s presence within the metaverse and archive historical NEAR nFT antecedents.
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near

I appeared on the NEAR mixtape which was a project overseen by the BeatsDAO of which am a council member. I featured on three tracks, two as a featured artiste and one as a songwriter

And most recently, under the umbrella of the Metaverse DAO and with the support of my fellow metaverse DAO council members @thephilosopher and @gushlewis , i initiated the NEAR Metaverse Magazine, conceptualized the segments, collated information for each segment, wrote the copies, and featured an article i wrote about Decentralization, Blockchains and NFTs while Gus provided content for the interviews and rafaela did the magazine diagramming

Its another phase for me in my exposure to the innards of the NEAR Protocol and my ever yearning will to fully explore the crypto space. I am ever willing to serve, grow and earn within the NEAR web3 Space.

Cheers,
With all love from John X

16 Likes

ride on leader, king sterry @sterryo

4 Likes

Always pretty active! John is impressive!!

5 Likes

It’s a go for you @thephilosopher I am staunchly behind you for I testify of your vision, intellect and hardwork. See you at the top I believe

5 Likes

Very impressive John X :fist:t5::fist:t5::fist:t5::fist:t5::100:

2 Likes

Thanks Koss, I only desire to serve and do more for the ecosystem

2 Likes

I feel that man, that’s awesome stuff here to doing…:tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

It’s always a pleasure to work with @JohnX !
I would like to see him as new council member in Creatives DAO. :100:

3 Likes

Thanks for such nice words my dear friend @Paul

It’s been a beautiful creative journey of joy and abundance with you on the beats DAO. If I reincarnated? … I would love to do this again with you😃… I am earnestly grateful

2 Likes

Peace like a river❤️

1 Like

Well deserved…You are a Great Man…

1 Like

Hello there,

As I got it, you suggest councils from other DAOs/Guilds to become a council in the Creatives DAO, right?
I think it’s not a good idea:

1. it’s a conflict of interest
  2. how will they combine the job in many Guilds and DAOs and what’s the quality of this job will be?
  3. It’s centralization process, when one human is in many positions. We need decentralization.

Probably, I am not fit the requirements, but I am ready to be a council as a volunteer for some time. I can represent East Europe (Ukraine, Russia, other ru-speaking countries).

Does it make sense? If yes - let me know, I will create the proporsal on AstraDAO

9 Likes

@mr_free I support! An independent candidate not belonging to one of the guilds and the DAO! Perfect solution!!!
Sincerely, Igor

2 Likes

mr_free is a very active participant of the Russian community. He makes amazing banners.

4 Likes