2 Likes

Hello I’m interested as well

2 Likes

Super interested in this !

2 Likes

I’m interested! :new_moon_with_face: will upload eveything soon

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the replies so far!
Make sure to fill out the google form and we will get back to you on the 8th of August :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! I’m interested, good luck to me!

1 Like

Hello! I’m interested

1 Like

I’m interested in this open call

1 Like

Thank you all for your participation, we’ve truly enjoyed going through all of them. The two winners for this edition are @littlefirebunny & @alex2.

But keep your eyes open, we will do more open calls & are also open for other artistic projects :hearts:

bacana, tenho interesse sim.

1 Like

Boa!
A nova bolsa está aqui: [OPEN CALL] ARTIST STIPEND #3 - Support for 2 Artists working with the theme of nature - #2 by ambigu

Hello, I’m interested

1 Like

Estou interessada na open call

1 Like

Hi, I am Rodrigo and I’m a Visual Artist based In Portugal. I’m very interested in the open call.

1 Like

I would like to participate!

1 Like

Thank you all for your applications. This forum link has expired as we created a new one for the third open call, we will still consider your applications for this round :slight_smile: On the 8th we will get back to you with the results :slight_smile:

1st Artist report from @littlefirebunny : Friendly Fires - muti collective

2nd @alex2 : https://muticollective.org/wired-emotions/

1 Like

[ARTIST STIPEND APPLICATION]
Hi there, I just sent off my application. It says it’s still open although here it says it’s closed.
Hope I still got in :herb::sparkles::ringer_planet:
Let me know.

Beijos, Vanessa

1 Like

Thank you for your application. This post served for the open call in July, the updated one is here :slight_smile:

Hello! I am very interessted! :slight_smile:

1 Like