For the 4th edition of our artist stipend, we are looking forward to supporting 2 more artists based in Portugal that use nature as their inspiration. The open call will be open to all art forms but our main focus will this time be:
- digital animation
- VJing visual art (that can be projected during events)
Each artist will receive a stipend of 300 DAI to be working on a project for 4-8 weeks.
The stipend serves to give the artist the freedom of creation on a daily basis, being able to buy materials and without having financial pressure for the mentioned timeframe.
muti does not expect a work that will be monetized afterward, if the artist decides not to do so. In case physical items are produced during the stipend, the artist is free to use our mutibazaar (digitally & physically) to sell them.
We do request one or two NFTs as proof of participation. The NFT will be minted in the muti Mintbase store with 25% going to muti & 75% of royalties and splits to the artist.
In addition, the artist will write a brief report about the work that has been done during the time of the stipend.
- Artists based in Portugal
- The theme of nature/ work with natural materials, elements, patterns or sounds (digitally & physically);
- Open to all artforms but focus on
& b) animation
- Strong concept for the proposed work
How to participate:
- Post your interest in a comment here & fill out this form:
- Applications open 14th of Nov.- 5th of Dec.