[CLOSED ----- OPEN CALL] Adding Minters to the "marmaj.mintbase1.near" Smart Contract

generalizing the proposal that @serste submitted for their definition of "love, support, and positivity”

This post serves as an [OPEN CALL] for NFT artists to submit a digital asset as an entry for bring added as a minter to the marmaj Mintbase Contract.

The submission theme is their own unique definition of “love, support, & positivity”.

To submit, please reply to this topic with:

1. Your NEAR account address

2. Your original/unique digital asset

3. A short description of yourself/your creative work

1 artist will be selected each week during the DAO Council meetings (held Sundays at 1pm EDT in the Marma J Foundation TG Channel). The NEAR account of the artist with the chosen submission will be invited as a minter on the “marmaj.mintbase1.near” contract.

edition count of the [APPROVED] digital asset is up to the artist (mintbase.io allows minting 9 editions at a time, and more can be minted in subsequent transactions)

ALL NEW MINTS MUST adhere to the theme of “love, positivity, and support” and each mint must include a proposal (proposal submission guide) that would need to be [APPROVED] on the forum before being minted on the marmaj contract.

NOT FOLLOWING THESE DIRECTIONS WILL HAVE YOUR NEAR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FROM THE MINTING CONTRACT. NO UNAPPROVED MINTING ALLOWED

The selected artist from each weeks DAO call will be rewarded with 2.19 marmaj. Subsequent proposals may be for varying amounts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (up to 21.19 marmaj).

Examples of [APPROVED] proposals for creative submissions:

13 Likes

Hi, my name is Talita (talitalima.near), i am part of the CUDO DAO Council and this to me is love, support, and positivity.

Link: Algo me diz - Terreiro do Paço

I am completely passionate about traveling and feel very privileged to have this opportunity, “Algo me diz” is an invitation to travel without leaving home. Focused on being a project of valorization of local tourism, it works from an experience told in the first person. A mixture of images and a good chronicle, offering to the viewers’ eyes images produced from a smartphone, and to the ears a personal and sincere narration of the experience of being there.

8 Likes

I love this project so much! <3

7 Likes

Beautiful project :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

6 Likes

The Tin Man Gets a Heart

1. Preciousprincess.near

2. Here is the Dropbox link: the image is too big to upload

1. The illustration is called, “The Tin Man Gets Heart”, and it represents the theme that any heart can be melted with love.

A little about me:
I am pretty new to near. I participated in the hackathon a few months ago. I am in the beginnings of getting my pet projected started-up, the black history virtual map project and I have a decentralized autonomous organization on SputnikDAO.

4 Likes

Submission selected Sept 26th 2021

mailzabernard.near

Hello. I am a multimedia artist. I look for decolonial references in my illustrations. Here I present all forms of love as a synthesis of all things.

6 Likes

Heres my new submission:

Do you know when love is near. Its a force related to the soul, where the trade is our faith. To donate ourselves, waiting for nothing, with no hope at all or worries. A one way gift. It sees no substantive or adjective, doenst know boundaries, and it doesnt have a direct relation to the material. Love is only a verb.

4 Likes

Your submission has been selected for the 1st round of the [OPEN CALL].

“mailzabernard.near” will be added to the marmaj Mintbase smart contract as a minter and you will be able to mint your [APPROVED] digital creations on the store. (please only mint after being [APPROVED])

2.19 $marmaj reward - NEAR Explorer | Transaction

6 Likes

thank so much! :slight_smile:
I’m happy with the selection

6 Likes

I’m an artist and a lover of the Near protocol. I love color, and I love the iconic colors of the Marma J Foundation!
TK 09 NFT MAMAJ
trendheo.near

4 Likes

Thank you, @TRENDHEO !

4 Likes

Hey there @talitafflima, you have been selected this week to be added to the marmaj.mintbase1.near smart-contract as a minter <3.

“talitalima.near” can now mint on the store. Please feel free to submit a proposal for creating a unique piece to mint that depicts your definition of “love/support/positivity”.

You have also been sent 2.19 $marmaj tokens for being selected, thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

6 Likes

Very happy to be selected, thank you :blush:

6 Likes

Congratulation! You have been selected for addition to the marmaj.mintbase1.near store. Your account “preciousprincess.near” has already been added to the contract. Please feel free to submit a payout proposal to the marmaj DAO for 2.19 $marmaj (guide https://marmaj.org/how-to-submit-a-payout-proposal-to-sputnik-v2-beta/).

If you would like to mint on the store, please submit a full proposal: https://marmaj.org/marma-j-dao-proposal-submission-guide/

2 Likes

Hello. I’m Talita Lima (talitalima.near). I’m submitting this video as a demonstration of what love and positivity is to me to the open call [OPEN CALL] Adding Minters to the “marmaj.mintbase1.near” Smart Contract

This video was made in 7 hours.
3 hours to film (produce), 1 hour to narrate, 3 hours to edit and subtitle.
I also had the help of a writer (Talita Calisto - talita.canasci) to create the text and translation that brings the video to life.
I request a reward of 10 $ marmaj.
The funds will provide for the improvement of this content in the future. Its minted and on mintbase with 80/20 participation and 100/100 royalties in favor of the MarmaJ foundation.
I am open to negotiations, i hope to contribute to the project.
Thank you

3 Likes

Thank you for submitting this proposal. Do you mind submitting it as a new topic?

Example:
https://gov.near.org/t/approved-submission-open-call-adding-minters-to-the-marmaj-mintbase1-near-smart-contract/6336/7

Done, thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

cavenaghi.near

Hello! I am Carolina, and that’s my version of love, support and positivity.
My process is a mix of several methods, including tradicional and modern ones. I made a mix of techniques equally compared to the proposed theme. And inspired by you all of @marmajfoundation i created a collection based in it. This is the first one :white_heart:

One of the most beautiful relation of support, Love and positivity that exist… the Seahorses…and all around them.

GivingBirth - A Seahorse Story of Forever

5 Likes

Congratulation! You have been selected for addition to the marmaj.mintbase1.near store. Your account “cavenaghi.near” has already been added to the contract. Please feel free to submit a payout proposal to the marmaj DAO for 2.19 $marmaj (guide https://marmaj.org/how-to-submit-a-payout-proposal-to-sputnik-v2-beta/).

If you would like to mint your submitted piece on the store, please submit a full proposal: https://marmaj.org/marma-j-dao-proposal-submission-guide/

2 Likes

Hello there @TRENDHEO, your submission has been selected this week and you have now been added as a minter on the marmaj.mintbase1.near smart contract. Please submit a full proposal for what you would like to mint on the store :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Also, please feel free to submit a 2.19 marmaj payout proposal as a reward for being selected.

1 Like