[CLOSED ----- OPEN CALL] Adding Minters to the "marmaj.mintbase1.near" Smart Contract

Your submission has been selected for the 1st round of the [OPEN CALL].

“mailzabernard.near” will be added to the marmaj Mintbase smart contract as a minter and you will be able to mint your [APPROVED] digital creations on the store. (please only mint after being [APPROVED])

2.19 $marmaj reward - NEAR Explorer | Transaction

6 Likes

thank so much! :slight_smile:
I’m happy with the selection

6 Likes

I’m an artist and a lover of the Near protocol. I love color, and I love the iconic colors of the Marma J Foundation!
TK 09 NFT MAMAJ
trendheo.near

4 Likes

Thank you, @TRENDHEO !

4 Likes

Hey there @talitafflima, you have been selected this week to be added to the marmaj.mintbase1.near smart-contract as a minter <3.

“talitalima.near” can now mint on the store. Please feel free to submit a proposal for creating a unique piece to mint that depicts your definition of “love/support/positivity”.

You have also been sent 2.19 $marmaj tokens for being selected, thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

6 Likes

Very happy to be selected, thank you :blush:

6 Likes

Congratulation! You have been selected for addition to the marmaj.mintbase1.near store. Your account “preciousprincess.near” has already been added to the contract. Please feel free to submit a payout proposal to the marmaj DAO for 2.19 $marmaj (guide https://marmaj.org/how-to-submit-a-payout-proposal-to-sputnik-v2-beta/).

If you would like to mint on the store, please submit a full proposal: https://marmaj.org/marma-j-dao-proposal-submission-guide/

2 Likes

Hello. I’m Talita Lima (talitalima.near). I’m submitting this video as a demonstration of what love and positivity is to me to the open call [OPEN CALL] Adding Minters to the “marmaj.mintbase1.near” Smart Contract

This video was made in 7 hours.
3 hours to film (produce), 1 hour to narrate, 3 hours to edit and subtitle.
I also had the help of a writer (Talita Calisto - talita.canasci) to create the text and translation that brings the video to life.
I request a reward of 10 $ marmaj.
The funds will provide for the improvement of this content in the future. Its minted and on mintbase with 80/20 participation and 100/100 royalties in favor of the MarmaJ foundation.
I am open to negotiations, i hope to contribute to the project.
Thank you

3 Likes

Thank you for submitting this proposal. Do you mind submitting it as a new topic?

Example:
https://gov.near.org/t/approved-submission-open-call-adding-minters-to-the-marmaj-mintbase1-near-smart-contract/6336/7

Done, thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

cavenaghi.near

Hello! I am Carolina, and that’s my version of love, support and positivity.
My process is a mix of several methods, including tradicional and modern ones. I made a mix of techniques equally compared to the proposed theme. And inspired by you all of @marmajfoundation i created a collection based in it. This is the first one :white_heart:

One of the most beautiful relation of support, Love and positivity that exist… the Seahorses…and all around them.

GivingBirth - A Seahorse Story of Forever

5 Likes

Congratulation! You have been selected for addition to the marmaj.mintbase1.near store. Your account “cavenaghi.near” has already been added to the contract. Please feel free to submit a payout proposal to the marmaj DAO for 2.19 $marmaj (guide https://marmaj.org/how-to-submit-a-payout-proposal-to-sputnik-v2-beta/).

If you would like to mint your submitted piece on the store, please submit a full proposal: https://marmaj.org/marma-j-dao-proposal-submission-guide/

2 Likes

Hello there @TRENDHEO, your submission has been selected this week and you have now been added as a minter on the marmaj.mintbase1.near smart contract. Please submit a full proposal for what you would like to mint on the store :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Also, please feel free to submit a 2.19 marmaj payout proposal as a reward for being selected.

1 Like

Hey there @duOCELOT, while we appreciate your submission, it would be more appropriate to submit a creative piece similar to what you are planning to mint on the store if selected. You can look at the other submissions for guidance. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please feel free to edit your submission, including a creative piece that defines love/positivity/support for you.

1 Like

i have a chance? ^^ @marmaj

Seems like this is your first post on the forums and you did not include a submission… You must include a submission in order to be selected.

binhminhdang98.near

Hi I’m Millodang, a digital artist and NFTs artist , for me love is the greatest power that transmits the most positive energies, love is the harmony of small but always present souls. together even against the big world.

1 Like

wow, nice project guys

1 Like

Thanks you !

Summary

This text will be hidden

This [OPEN CALL] is now closed. Thank you to everyone who has submitted entries. We will still be selecting artists to join the marmaj Mintbase store, but we will do so by selecting artists from the Marma J Foundation NFT collection form.

If the marmaj DAO council feels as though an artist’s NFT submission fits the theme of the marmaj store (love/positivity/support) we will reach out through the submitted socials to invite them to submit a proposal to mint on the store.

2 Likes