[CLOSED ----- OPEN CALL] Adding Minters to the "marmaj.mintbase1.near" Smart Contract

The Tin Man Gets a Heart

1. Preciousprincess.near

2. Here is the Dropbox link: the image is too big to upload

1. The illustration is called, “The Tin Man Gets Heart”, and it represents the theme that any heart can be melted with love.

A little about me:
I am pretty new to near. I participated in the hackathon a few months ago. I am in the beginnings of getting my pet projected started-up, the black history virtual map project and I have a decentralized autonomous organization on SputnikDAO.

4 Likes

Submission selected Sept 26th 2021

mailzabernard.near

Hello. I am a multimedia artist. I look for decolonial references in my illustrations. Here I present all forms of love as a synthesis of all things.

6 Likes

Heres my new submission:

Do you know when love is near. Its a force related to the soul, where the trade is our faith. To donate ourselves, waiting for nothing, with no hope at all or worries. A one way gift. It sees no substantive or adjective, doenst know boundaries, and it doesnt have a direct relation to the material. Love is only a verb.

4 Likes

Your submission has been selected for the 1st round of the [OPEN CALL].

“mailzabernard.near” will be added to the marmaj Mintbase smart contract as a minter and you will be able to mint your [APPROVED] digital creations on the store. (please only mint after being [APPROVED])

2.19 $marmaj reward - NEAR Explorer | Transaction

6 Likes

thank so much! :slight_smile:
I’m happy with the selection

6 Likes

I’m an artist and a lover of the Near protocol. I love color, and I love the iconic colors of the Marma J Foundation!
TK 09 NFT MAMAJ
trendheo.near

4 Likes

Thank you, @TRENDHEO !

4 Likes

Hey there @talitafflima, you have been selected this week to be added to the marmaj.mintbase1.near smart-contract as a minter <3.

“talitalima.near” can now mint on the store. Please feel free to submit a proposal for creating a unique piece to mint that depicts your definition of “love/support/positivity”.

You have also been sent 2.19 $marmaj tokens for being selected, thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

6 Likes

Very happy to be selected, thank you :blush:

6 Likes

Congratulation! You have been selected for addition to the marmaj.mintbase1.near store. Your account “preciousprincess.near” has already been added to the contract. Please feel free to submit a payout proposal to the marmaj DAO for 2.19 $marmaj (guide https://marmaj.org/how-to-submit-a-payout-proposal-to-sputnik-v2-beta/).

If you would like to mint on the store, please submit a full proposal: https://marmaj.org/marma-j-dao-proposal-submission-guide/

2 Likes

Hello. I’m Talita Lima (talitalima.near). I’m submitting this video as a demonstration of what love and positivity is to me to the open call [OPEN CALL] Adding Minters to the “marmaj.mintbase1.near” Smart Contract

This video was made in 7 hours.
3 hours to film (produce), 1 hour to narrate, 3 hours to edit and subtitle.
I also had the help of a writer (Talita Calisto - talita.canasci) to create the text and translation that brings the video to life.
I request a reward of 10 $ marmaj.
The funds will provide for the improvement of this content in the future. Its minted and on mintbase with 80/20 participation and 100/100 royalties in favor of the MarmaJ foundation.
I am open to negotiations, i hope to contribute to the project.
Thank you

3 Likes

Thank you for submitting this proposal. Do you mind submitting it as a new topic?

Example:
https://gov.near.org/t/approved-submission-open-call-adding-minters-to-the-marmaj-mintbase1-near-smart-contract/6336/7

Done, thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

cavenaghi.near

Hello! I am Carolina, and that’s my version of love, support and positivity.
My process is a mix of several methods, including tradicional and modern ones. I made a mix of techniques equally compared to the proposed theme. And inspired by you all of @marmajfoundation i created a collection based in it. This is the first one :white_heart:

One of the most beautiful relation of support, Love and positivity that exist… the Seahorses…and all around them.

GivingBirth - A Seahorse Story of Forever

5 Likes

Congratulation! You have been selected for addition to the marmaj.mintbase1.near store. Your account “cavenaghi.near” has already been added to the contract. Please feel free to submit a payout proposal to the marmaj DAO for 2.19 $marmaj (guide https://marmaj.org/how-to-submit-a-payout-proposal-to-sputnik-v2-beta/).

If you would like to mint your submitted piece on the store, please submit a full proposal: https://marmaj.org/marma-j-dao-proposal-submission-guide/

2 Likes

Hello there @TRENDHEO, your submission has been selected this week and you have now been added as a minter on the marmaj.mintbase1.near smart contract. Please submit a full proposal for what you would like to mint on the store :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Also, please feel free to submit a 2.19 marmaj payout proposal as a reward for being selected.

1 Like

Hey there @duOCELOT, while we appreciate your submission, it would be more appropriate to submit a creative piece similar to what you are planning to mint on the store if selected. You can look at the other submissions for guidance. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please feel free to edit your submission, including a creative piece that defines love/positivity/support for you.

1 Like

i have a chance? ^^ @marmaj

Seems like this is your first post on the forums and you did not include a submission… You must include a submission in order to be selected.

binhminhdang98.near

Hi I’m Millodang, a digital artist and NFTs artist , for me love is the greatest power that transmits the most positive energies, love is the harmony of small but always present souls. together even against the big world.

1 Like