I want to participate :eyes:

2 Likes

I would love to participate

2 Likes

I want also to participate

2 Likes

One spot left everyone!!

2 Likes

I’ll take the last spot plss​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:, I wanna participate too​:sneezing_face: it’ll be my first bounty!

3 Likes

I will leave this open, in case anyone drops out, you will be back-up. For those of you wanting to participate please remember to read our guidelines to make sure you qualify.

4 Likes

Main point being that you identify as she/her.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! We are thrilled that so many people are interested in participating in this amazing collaborative project!

Just to make sure we are all on the same page, we’d like to make sure you have read our guidelines and that you identify as female (she/her), can you please confirm?

@Novie23 @yonakawaii @Lale_lili @rosasdulces @genvergara.near @Mareelawn @elvatar02.near @BarbaraTosti @elisair @LulucaL

Thank you, let’s have fun and create together!
xox Ina DAO :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Hi everyone! We are thrilled that so many people are interested in participating in this amazing collaborative project!

Just to make sure we are all on the same page, we’d like to make sure you have read our guidelines and that you identify as female (she/her), can you please confirm?

@krizzy @LUVRworldwide @swilart2.near @cjaneartz @estheriorizada @CyberShakti @Migsa @LouiseMoscareli @Uru

6 Likes

@Dacruz @littlefirebunny @ooakosimo @LynnBok @eyesore.near @Xianie

4 Likes

Hi dear, yes, I am a brazilian woman. :heart: Thank you for the opportunity. I’m very happy!!!

3 Likes

ooakosimo is my friend and she is female!

1 Like

Cybershakti and luvrworldwide are also female, I invited them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry to have to ask you all this questions, we have been having trouble with cheating and people not following the rules, so we have been extra vigilant, so I tagged everyone to be fair. Maybe one day the forum will allow us to add our pronouns :slight_smile:

Some people don’t know we have these rules and others don’t know we are a DAO dedicated to women.

Thanks for understanding :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Hello @klarakopi, yes I am female and a member of Filipino Artist Guild.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Também sou uma mulher brasileira Louise, prazer em conhecê-la :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi, @klarakopi . Yes i’m a female from Philippines :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Rosi and I indentify as female. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hello Ms. @klarakopi, yes I’m a Female​:pray:

4 Likes

Greetings there,Yes I’m a girl my profile picture is my boyfriend tho, I’m gonna change it, thank you :heartpulse:

4 Likes