[Relocated] Onboarding users for store creation & minting on Mintbase

This bounty has been relocated to: [Bounty/Discontinued] Mainnet NFT Store Deployment - 8 NEAR

Please follow the instructions very carefully, and have fun expirimenting!

Onboarding new users to Mintbase on NEAR. Used to be this form before Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

Store creation is approx. 7 NEAR + 1 NEAR for minting NFTs and doing transactions = 8N

Please add:

• link to social media (twitter, instagram etc - so we can promote and get in touch)
  • description of what is planned to be minted (so we can have an idea of use cases being explored)

And then take the link to your forum reply and submit a payout proposal for 8 NEAR to the Createbase SputnikDAO

20 Likes

willgardner.near is target address

1 Like

Hi
Proposing one artist and one photographer for store creation on MB:
slacker.near
emussphoto.near
thx

1 Like

Sure! Can you add a proposal on Spuntik and we vote :slight_smile:

yes, apologies. will do it there

2 Likes

It’s perfect, just send a link to this post here :slight_smile:
https://www.sputnik.fund/#/createbase.sputnikdao.near

2 Likes

Would love a few near to deploy my mainnet store and mint!

mxjxn.near

2 Likes

Cool please set it up to sputnikdao with a link to this post

1 Like

AH you already did it, great, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I too would like to bag some near by completing this challenge!

Requesting 8 NEAR to dbrewco.near to mint tickets for a virtual Beer Festival later this year.

2 Likes

I deployed a few rarible 1155 contracts back in the day, but I want to try minting on near. I had 1 near and got azurine.near, but I lack the funds to create a store.

1 Like

FYI everybody, in the process on the sputnik page, in the url of this thread, delete the text title so the URL is …/t/2043

Made 70 pieces ready to mint on the store when it goes live. Been working hard to get things ready for the release of my collection. I didn’t see where to sign up for when main net goes live. Been testing on test net and would love to be ready for Main net and have a store deployer token just to be ready. Thanks for doing all you do! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Create a store on mainnet mintbase and mint Hakuna Matata NFTs!

Hakuna Matata NFTs store:hakunamatata.mintbase1.near - Mintbase Store

jusdao.sputnikdao.near

3 Likes

forgot to do this for myself !
zeitwarp.near
store creation & minting funds request for mintbase mainnet
thnx
D

1 Like

Requesting 7 Near to teddymarksphotography.near to deploy a store on mintbase.io

Requesting 8 NEAR to make SWAGGER DAO Store to mint some SWAG! :fire:

3 Likes

requesting 30N for alexanderdettke.near to test with his team & distribute to his crew

Requesting 10 Nears to set up MONOGRAMA.near Shop and promote Monograma Initiative with logo

2 Likes

Requesting 16N for the CODAME and staRpauSe shops :grin:

3 Likes