[October 2021] Aurora project opportunity: help us with support of TG and Discord channels || Status: candidates found

Hi,i am interested in this work

Hi AnaNastya, Thanks for the opporutnity.
I am interested for the mentioned post and I think I am able to do the job rightly as I have been active in NEAR Community & Stay updated about the developments & programs. Also as AURORA is linked with NEAR so I have read about it too.
Would be glad to join the AURORA team, Let me know if the post is still open :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your interest. We already found a person for the opp.
Looking forward to the future collaboration :slight_smile:

Oops :confused: , hope I get other opportunity. I thought there’s no selection yet bcs deadline for call was till November :slight_smile:

If you don’t mind, may I know who is the person?

Yes, sure

others always miss this. Dont know why?

1 Like

Hi Dacha,

I am interested in the position…!

1 Like

Welcome to equal opportunity for Near community members :joy:

2 Likes

Hi, Sandboxers contacted me through DM and we conducted several interviews. We decided to work with Sanket as his skills and proactivity perfectly fit the project.
Looking forward to the future collaborations with you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But how can he manage many Groups at a time, we should consider giving opportunities for others aswell. I can see many people are very active in other groups.

3 Likes

Hi AnaNastya, Indeed Sanket has great skills & proactiveness, there’s no doubt.

But the deadline for the post was 30 November as you had mentioned, and you guys closed it on 29th October writing “Candidate found”. Didn’t even take interview of all the candidates applied here for the post.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Good Question, expect an answer for from @AnaNastya …!

1 Like

For your information: Sanket does dedicated work for Degens Army (council) and other guilds (Merchants, ect).

Haha man, not here. Here is opportunities for closed group of friends.

But Dacha, telegram moderator needs 800$…?

Only one person has privilege get $800 for this work . All other moderators do it for free …

1 Like

The first Moderator should be @Dacha , Free Guy…! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hi, glad to see your proactivity!

I shared the results of the interviews with a person from Aurora. As soon as we found the Sandboxer who perfectly fit to the project, we closed the call as there is no sense to search for more people.
Please notice, that call can be closed sooner than the deadline if we found the right person. It is a common practice for work opportunities.

Anyway, as I can see so far you have some experience with social media management, don’t you?

We opened the new opportunity today [December 2021] CURA Dao project opportunity: help us with community management that might fir you. DM me if I am right :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah surely, I have good years of experience in SMM, DMing you.
Thanks for sharing the opportunity :slight_smile:

1 Like