[Closed] NFT NEAR menu 😋

Hi, we have some idea

4 Likes

Hey!

Sounds awesome :tada:

Can you share more details on it, please?

Would you redeem the NFTs for items on the menu? I know Mintbase have done something similar with some restaurants in Lisbon :portugal:

2 Likes

Mintbase built in a burning function, so you have to actually destroy the NFT to claim the real world item - that was neat!

Was just interested in a more in-depth overview. Happy to wait whilst you do some research, though

1 Like

This is beautyful day

2 Likes

IMO it is more feasible to burn it, so there is no risk of a double spend

1 Like

Message Is message next Is next

2 Likes

Hey!

You’ll need to make a more fleshed out proposal with a funding request. It’s up to the MarketingDAO to decide with community input :ballot_box_with_check:

3 Likes

What i think how we can connect is

2 Likes

How much Is the fish

Hey! Would be best if you develop a proposal and drop it here with the funding request, or in another thread.

2 Likes

Next message Is It or It is

@Community_Moderator could you assist please with better category for such proposal?

probably we could collaborate with some NEAR platform to put this NFT-menu to any platform not only telegram?

2 Likes

Hey!

That’s how DAOs work if you want funding from them. You make a proposal in the marketing DAO for your case, explaining deeply how will your NFT menu work! And then, the members of the DAO will vote to decide if this organization funds your proposal!

I personally really like your idea! Make sure to propose it!

Btw, you may want to ask what Mintbase did with restaurants in their discord, maybe that info is useful for your idea!

5 Likes

Next message Is It next

Next message coming next

3 Likes

@David_NEAR
@dmitryne

Good morning. Probably, two same proposals.

I had a conversation with Dmitry . He had a great idea play in NFT game on GOA. Let’s work with this idea?

I propose NO here and waiting for NFT game proposal.

Thank You and have a great day!

1 Like

Message Is message next Is next

2 Likes