Near Shirts for the Venezuela Guild

I have taken the initiative to have twenty t-shirts printed with the Near logo for the Near Valencia team, including Devs and members of Near Venezuela guild.

We are currently developing an university onboarding and we consider the need to be identified for these activities and future projects

6 Likes

Hola Arturo, this looks really nice.

I think they look amazing in black, and probably would look incredible in white too.

I have recently launched NEAR Malaysia guild, and I would love to have some merchandise like this one in the near future, for our upcoming events. Let’s stay in touch? Ya sea en ingles o en espanol :wink:

3 Likes

Hey ! Cool work !

I have a request if it is possible, could you to print some T-shirts with memes like this one:

3 Likes

Hi Antonio, thanks for your comment, from Venezuela we always innovate to grow and these shirts help a lot to identify us in the activities, and of course we can be in contact for any guidance

2 Likes

Yes, sure, we’re finishing designing some NFTs to release the shirts with animations (in physical and in NFT) and give both presentations to the members of the team

2 Likes

Episode 1 Abc GIF by The Bachelor