NEAR Samurai DAO : Guild Introduction Post

Guild Name: NEAR Samurai DAO

Guild Leader(s): Yudai Suzuki (9dai5), Toshi Kamei (tolehico), Naoki Akazawa (naokiakazawa), Sid Pillai (sidpillai91)

Guild SputnikDAO Address: nearsamurai.sputnikdao.near

Guild Location : Japan

Guild Details:
NEAR Samurai DAO is being created in collaboration with Fracton Ventures (the first Web3.0 and DAO dedicated incubation and acceleration platform in Japan) and NEAR Community Team. The purpose of this collaboration is to create and grow the NEAR and Web3.0 ecosystem and community in Japan.

Fracton Ventures (fracton.ventures) conducted the first NEAR workshop in Japan and about 45 people participated in it. We have also been community partner for NEAR India Accelerator as well and mentored the different startups participating in the accelerator.

Vision/Mission
To create a strong Web3.0 and DAO ecosystem in Japan in collaboration with NEAR Community and Fracton Ventures

Who is this Guild intended for (the kind of membership you’re looking to recruit / the intended audience we’re looking to reach with our activities)?

1. For anyone interested in participating and exploring the Japan Web3.0 ecosystem
  2. For developers and NEAR enthusiasts based out of Japan

What kind of value is our Guild planning on delivering / Why should someone participate?
To Create and Grow NEAR Developer and Supporter Community in Japan.
Also, any NEAR projects who want to explore the Japan Web3.0 ecosystem are welcome to join.
It would especially focus on making the web3.0 ecosystem and community more stronger by

1. Organize Events, Workshops, AMAs, Hackathons
  2. Create translated content for developers and japanese media

**How can community members join our Guild? **
Discord: Discord
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @nearjp

6 Likes

Welcome, team! Glad to see all of the amazing stuff planned for the Japanese community given that we have around 50 participants for the first meetup with Fracton team + @gyan0890 as part of the Lumos India accelerator.

1 Like

Thanks @shreyas . Excited to be building the NEAR Community together in Japan

Thank you for the comment, @shreyas !
We are trying to upload the meetup video to the public soon!

1 Like

This is awesome to see! Are you also interested in picking up https://twitter.com/NEARProtocolJP which has gone idle?

@starpause Thanks for your support.
For the NearProtocolJP twitter account, we reached out to the admin but unfortunately the person in charge has no longer access to that account. So we are creating a new one and migrating members from the old account to the new one and make it active once again :slight_smile:

Hey guys! That is really cool :slight_smile: I am Itsumi from Japan and live in Australia! I do social media marketing and advertising design as my work.

Now I am indifferent project at NEAR for translating from English to Japanese and the @shreyas told me that you guys doing the JAPAN project! and should contact you guys (Yudai Suzuki and Sid Pillai). I am very interested in your guys’ project! If I can help with something, I would like to!!!

Nice to meet you!

Hi @Itsumi

The most active place to catch other JP NEAR fans is telegram

https://t.me/nearjp

If you think there is buying power for NFT projects in JP then TENK could use help with JP influencers as well. We have CN, ES, RU markets already covered and an advertising pipeline that accommodates localization.

TENK DAO Discord

Hello, @starpause!
Thank you so much for the message :slight_smile: I really appreciate it.

In Japan, 100% now there is high demand for NFTs. They started talking about NFTs and some companies also started to sell their NFTs as well. If you need Japanese help, I can help you :slight_smile: I joined the discord.

Thanks

2 Likes

@9dai5 @sidpillai91