NEAR Design Guild is hiring [ 2 open roles ]

NEAR Design Guild is an open space for creatives from multiple areas of expertise. We provide design services to projects being developed by the greater NEAR community. Our goal is to offer you all the support you may need to expand your ideas and go to market.

We are currently looking for 2 talented professionals to join us:

1. Lead Generation & Accounts Manager
2. Junior Graphic Designer

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Join our Discord

Join the NEAR Design Guild

10 Likes

Hi there,
I am interested in details. is it a full-time or part-time job?
How can we discuss these?

Hey I wish to join as lead generation and account management

Hi, looking forward to join as Lead generation & Accounts manager. Let me know the designated person to contact with. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi! I am interested to join you as Lead generation & Accounts Manager… Waiting for a response from your side…

Hello! @alanborger. Kindly ask you to check your Discord inbox. All the best.

I am interested 1st position…!

Hi @alanborger
I’m very delight and much interested to do this kind of opportunities

@Bernard2701 @YNSG @sundradelune @iamanansari @zubairansari07 @Monish016 @mr_free

Hello, everyone! Thank you for expressing interest to join our guild. Please go to our Discord: NEAR Design Guild and feel free to contact me there and for those who are not much of Discord users, feel free to reach out to my Telegram: @amoremio1121 and have everything sorted. You know the drill, LFG! :fire:

See you there! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @kc_sollano,
I m interested to do a Junior Graphics designer opportunity.

Hello, Olive! Thank you for interest. Kindly DM me on Discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jeromemrys take a look at this

@alanborger I decleared my interest already and I’ve sent my design to your discord channel

Hey @alanborger, I have hands-on experience as an Account Manager and in developing communities. Is this a full-time position? Bc I already started a full-time position as a NEAR Community Mod already. Otherwise I could support you up to 10 hours a week, if this could help you. Cheers!

Noted! Thank you for reaching out. We’ll get back to you.

1 Like

Thank you @Kemal. Could you reach out to us on Discord?

I wish to join as lead generation and account management

1 Like

@Kemal @phanphuoc2105 Thank you for expressing interest! Please do reach out to us in Discord: NEAR Design Guild and DM me so we can discuss efficiently. We will wait you there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Yehosua Guarata, I am a designer and video editor, I belong to the Guild of Near Venezuela and Swine Guild, I would like to apply as a collaborator in your guild.

1 Like

hi im new here hope to collab with an artist here shortly